276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naked Skydiving

£5.975£11.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A young female jumpmaster who liked to skydive naked put together a 4-way for a jumper’s hundredth jump, and she asked me to be a part. I kind of weasel of a skydiver, not very good, with a strato star who jumped into a nudest colony festival.

Here we’ll take on this delicate topic of why people want to jump naked and also highlight the cons of jumping in the buff. Unless you want the entire dropzone out at the landing area with cameras, you’ll have to have help to keep it quiet and under wraps. I stripped off to just my shorts and trainers, and they initially fitted the harness over my shorts.He later spent six years in prison, having been repeatedly rearrested for public nudity each time he was released.

Since the majority of people will never have the pleasure of experiencing a naked skydive, it is the best way to bring up something that people will be curious about. The only thing we were very upset about was we didn't get any beer and I didn't get the thorns out of my butt until we made it all the way back to the Rumbleseat bar in Hermosa Beach. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.He told us that in the 40's he jumped naked for a Sherriffs Convention (in Ohio I believe), paid for by a group of the lawmen who wanted to shock their buddies, and he was paid double his normal rate to go sans clothing. Each jumper must be a SANS member, however membership can be applied for after-the-fact and made retroactive to the date of the record.

A topless British skydiver controls his parachute as he skydives from a plane some 22,400 feet above Diani beach, near Mombasa, Kenya July 6, 2017. To tell the world that you’ve jumped from a perfectly good airplane while naked… well that’s a conversation starter isn’t it? Kanouff said its an informal tradition for skydivers to perform their 100th jump in the nude, and he came up with the idea to set the naked skydiving world record as a fundraiser for a mental health charity after the recent death of a friend.From the time he loads the plane ‘til he takes off and gets out is about five minutes,” said Scott Dvorak, who helped bring it all together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment