276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Living Sea Therapy Body Lotion 150 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In 2016, a European research initiative, Blue Health, was founded to collect evidence on the health benefits of blue infrastructure in urban spaces. There's something about the colour, the movement, the awe-inspiring size of the sea,” he says. "You see a marked change while people are on board and it's brilliant to know that people can take that home with them." Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of LST, CSS and CSC. There are broadly two kinds of human attention: "directed", the intense concentration we might use when driving a car, and "non-directed", the involuntary attention we might give to distant noises or passing clouds. The sound of water can gently stimulate this non-directed attention, allowing our minds to rest. Personally, I love using their seaweed flakes as a seasoning on my meals. It adds a delicious umami flavour and is a fantastic way to boost your iodine intake naturally. Living Sea Therapy

Living Sea Therapy is a luxurious skincare brand that combines Cornish sea salt minerals, seaweed extracts, and essential oils to create natural, nourishing products for the skin. Their products are designed to calm, soothe, and rejuvenate the skin, making them the perfect addition to your self-care routine. I first discovered Pure Nuff Stuff when I was looking for a natural deodorant. I had tried several natural deodorants before, but none of them seemed to work. Pure Nuff Stuff’s deodorant was a game-changer for me. It’s gentle on the skin, effective at controlling odour, and it smells great too! Cornish Chai Co. They went plastic free in 2018 and are always looking for ways to further improve their sustainability. Ocean waters contain an endless supply of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and micro-organisms which have antibacterial effects and can even work as natural antibiotics. These components are absorbed by the skin when you swim and even by inhaling a sea mist (something we know a little about in Cornwall!). Also, immersing yourself in cold water boosts the production of white blood cells which are important for fighting off infection.

Keep up with the Seaweeders

Kopel, E., et al. (2013). Effect of the Dead Sea climatotherapy for psoriasis on quality of life [Abstract]. Blue spaces provide us with distractions that take our mind away from the day-to-day hassles of life," says Kate Campbell, a health psychology researcher at Te Herenga Waka-Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. "The sound of the crashing waves, the smell of salty air, the crunching of sand beneath our toes…The sensations relax our bodies and tell our minds to switch off." The 2005 study also examined the effects of the combination therapy program on participants’ mental health. While it did appear to produce mental health improvements, they were of a shorter duration and less pronounced than the physical health improvements. Skin conditions

Medical News Today has strict sourcing guidelines and draws only from peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical journals and associations. We avoid using tertiary references. We link primary sources — including studies, scientific references, and statistics — within each article and also list them in the resources section at the bottom of our articles. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. One thing that I love about these brands is that they all have a strong commitment to sustainability and ethical sourcing. Cornwall is known for its beautiful coastline and stunning landscapes, and these brands are working hard to protect and preserve them for future generations. By choosing to support these brands, you’re not only investing in your own health but also in the health of the planet. Skin treatments: Thalassotherapy spas may use a range of marine products in their treatments. For example, a thalasso wrap involves applying seaweed or marine mud to the body before wrapping someone in a hot blanket. A person then washes the mixture off. Therapists may also use sea salt scrubs, mud masks, or other products. This year, the University of Exeter is working with WWT and MHF’s blue prescribing team to lead a feasibility study that – if successful – will lead to a full clinical trial on nature prescribing over the next few years. The trials would evaluate nature as a treatment in the same way as medicines are assessed. When I had a bad day, it would take three to four days for me to come out of it," he says. "I slept and ignored everyone including my family – and I love my family. I wouldn't eat. You'd rarely see me."

The closing date is as specified in each competition, and LST, CSS and CSC reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.

The results showed the program produced temporary benefits between 3–6 months, but they did not last beyond this time. The effects included improvements in: Harari, M., et al. (2011). Increased vitamin D serum levels correlate with clinical improvement of rheumatic diseases after Dead Sea climatotherapy [Abstract].

Subscribe

Hey there, welcome to Cornwall! As a resident and health enthusiast, I’m excited to share with you the best natural health brands in our beautiful county. Cornwall is known for its picturesque landscapes, fresh air, and an abundance of natural resources, making it a hub for wellness enthusiasts seeking a natural and holistic approach to health. In this article, I will introduce you to some of the best natural health brands in Cornwall and my personal experiences with them. The Cornish Seaweed Company This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion. Analysis of the study results indicated that the combination of aquatic therapy and thalassotherapy undertaken in a Mediterranean climate may improve: We swam in the marine reserve. I saw so many fishes, pauas and crayfish – it's such a healing place for the soul," one student told Miller, after taking her first dip in the Taputeranga Marine Reserve. Research from 2011 assessed the effects of a treatment program involving sun exposure, bathing in the Dead Sea, and bathing in mineral spring water for people with musculoskeletal conditions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment