276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gardman Long Handled Leaf Grabber

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Clear N Collect Multi-Purpose Garden Leaf Rake Grabber/Collector (also in this review) is a new type of leaf grabber that adds raking to the usual leaf collection process. To make sure that you complete the task efficiently, it features extra wide toothed scoops for greater scooping capacity. There's a hook for easy storage, and they should be easy to find in a cluttered shed thanks to the bright colour. Keeping our lawns and paths clear of leaves and garden debris can become a gruelling task, particularly in the autumn months. There are two different leaf grabber options to consider: the glove style and the long-handled style.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . If you plan on adding fallen leaves to your compost, or even simply focusing on creating leaf mould compost you can make the job of collecting them much easier with this set of these leaf grabs. If you would prefer a more traditional method of collecting leaves, opt for an aluminium garden rake, as these will be lightweight and the least straining. With a length of 90cm this handy tool eliminates the need for tedious bending over to sweep up debris saving your back from aches and pains. We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority.

The long handled garden tool picks up large amounts easily allowing you to remove unwanted garden foliage without discomfort. No more back breaking work with this easy to use lightweight long handled leaf grabber, which has cushioned handles for comfort. Also for convenience, there’s a hole to hang the leaf grabbers up on a hook in your storage shed or garage to keep them out of the way and in sight so you don’t lose them.

They’re not very deep though, so don’t expect the utility of a rake, The blades are slightly curved to help them hold all that you pick up.It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

The first stein rake's been retired to my shed, only because it's lost a couple of teeth and that's lasted two years. What I will say is that I still use a leaf rake to collect the leaves into a pile first or use the leaf blower. These leaf grabbers are designed so that you don’t have to bend over during the leaf-collecting process. These are worth considering, maybe if you’re comparing against the Draper model for the extra sturdiness. Welcome to my site, my name is John and I have been lucky enough to work in horticultural nurseries for over 15 years in the UK.What I really like is that it saves my back, which is much better than being on my hands and knees and bending over using gloves. This is a leaf grabber whose handles are made of red powder-coated steel and overall build quality is great including the plastic scoops. Unlike the other leaf grabbers in my review, the Orientools Leaf Grabber Hand Rake is a hand tool that you wear on your hands. Sometimes, these glove grabbers are so large that you don’t have to bend down far to pick up the leaves. There are convenient rubber grips on the end of the poles for your comfort – you grab along the poles somewhere that suits you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment