276°
Posted 20 hours ago

She Drives Me Crazy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I could speak about how cleverly written the characters and relationships were in this book endlessly but I’ll let you experience that for yourself! Because before you can worry about who’s in your passenger seat, you have to learn to drive yourself. Danielle knows how devastated I was after Tally broke up with me, and how I’ve just barely recovered. But when an opportunity arises for Scottie to get back at her toxic ex—and climb her school’s social ladder—she bribes Irene into an elaborate fake-dating scheme that threatens to reveal some very real feelings.

Irene Abraham is a very popular cheerleader desperately trying to win athlete of the year to get into college. This also played into a great conversation about the lack of recognition cheerleaders receive, and how they’re not regarded as ‘real’ athletes. Scottie and Irene’s relationship was so fun to read, although not always easy in the beginning as these girls knew exactly how to hurt each other.Lamentablemente todas las situaciones se sintieron algo artificial, al menos hasta la mitad; luego de quedar todo en blanco se volvió más natural, y empezaron a crecer en mí. This book honestly portrays the messy process of getting over a breakup and describes how badly a abusive relationship can damage one's self esteem.

She’s standing in a huddle with her new teammates, doing that thing where she picks up her ankle and balances on one foot. A little sweet, a little sharp, this romance will resonate with readers looking for an emotional journey. This whole book was just a love letter to the queer community through the form of an 80’s style romantic comedy and I am here for it. I’m still finding my way around Audible (it’s a horrible site to navigate) but I somehow found this on a member’s sale, so I was really excited to grab it and happy to listen to it after the exhaustion of the Christmas Holiday hit me. A cast of characters you'll fall in love with and a love story you'll be obsessed with— She Drives Me Crazy is one of my favorite rom-coms of the year.

Irene wants nothing more than to be taken seriously by the people in her life, but needs money to pay for the damage inflicted on her car, and Scottie’s offering. And at halftime, no matter what the sport, their crowd taunts us about the time a Grandma Earl football player tackled his own teammate in a championship game.

I just know it could have been done so well; it could have been cold because of the ac and stuff so they'd have to hold each other to stay warm, or the nightmare trope possibly.

From author Kelly Quindlen comes a new laugh-out-loud romp through the ups and downs of teen romance, perfect for fans of Becky Albertalli.

and it becomes remarkably healthy, especially considering the fact that it stems from fake dating drama! The point guard does that hand-twirl signal when she wants the forwards to cross-swap,” she says in a hushed tone. A love letter to late bloomers, Late to the Party combines teenage angst with first loves and second chances and emphasises that true friends will always be there for you even as you discover new parts of yourself.Fans of Becky Albertalli are sure to love this sometimes painfully relatable heroine and her journey of self discovery. scottie was irritating in that everytime she made progress with irene she would go back to thinking about tally? i expected this to turn into a straightforward romance between scottie and irene, but i was impressed by the nuance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment