276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 76231 Super Heroes Guardians Of The Galaxy Advent Calendar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Despite giving a daily recap of each of the LEGO® Advent Calendars for the last few years, I’ve never actually reviewed one, until now. Last year, the long-running LEGO Advent Calendars range expanded to include a Marvel-themed one. It was focused on the Avengers and featured a mix of minibuilds and minifigures inspired by Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. This year’s offer is a little more intergalactic and is inspired by the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy Disney+ Holiday Special. The exact story of this small screen spin-off is currently unknown but it’s safe to assume it will be at least a little festive. Both minifigures are great additions to the LEGO Marvel 2022 advent calendar and a vast improvement over the exclusive minifigures in the 2021 version, of which only one was appropriately festive. — LEGO Marvel 76231 Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar price — The minifigure is the same as the one found in 76913 The Guardians’ Ship, and also comes with a blue (dark azure) Fender Stratocaster-esque electric guitar. Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar features 24 days of builds and minifigures to count down to Christmas, all revolving around a specific theme. The current line-up of these seasonal sets ranges from Star Wars to CITY with Marvel being the newest addition to the annual range. However, 76231 Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar is the first to be based on a Marvel Studios project rather than Marvel overall, raising expectations from the 2021 version.

Give any Marvel fan aged 6 and up a holiday treat with the LEGO® Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar (76231). The fun starts on December 1st and continues through the holidays. The countdown to Christmas is on with The LEGO Guardians of Galaxy Advent Calendar, much to the delight of fans. Behind each of the 24 windows is a buildable toy to play with or decorate a room. Here’s a closer look at the torso, which is a great exclusive, and one of the chief reasons I was looking forward to the Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar. I’ve enjoyed the photos, build comments even I didn’t agree with them (I’m just grateful for daily builds of LEGO) Last year, Harry Potter was pretty ordinary but this year, they’ve smashed it out of the park. There’s been like maybe one so-so day? It’s incredible.Typically, when you buy a LEGO set, the box it comes in is purely functional and serves no purpose other than to store the build. But with the LEGO Advent calendars, this is not the case. I cannot stress this enough: Do not open the box from its sides, and do not tear the box, because the box itself is the Advent calendar. There's a large cardboard flap covering the broad side of the box, and underneath it are 24 perforated "doors." Each door leads to a separate compartment within the box, and inside each compartment is a small plastic bag filled with LEGO pieces–1 of 24 miniature builds based on a theme. Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards I did think of that and didn’t want to mention it explicitly in the post to try and avoid spoiling the Special. The Mining Pod has previously made an appearance in the first wave of GOTG sets, 76020 Knowhere Escape Mission and the Escape Pod was from 76102 Thor’s Weapon Quest, in case you’re wondering where these little pods are from. LEGO: Available from September 1, 2022 — LEGO Marvel 76231 Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar build —

This is the correct orientation of the build, so the instructions on the flap are upside down, but you should remember these pesky drones from the prison break scene in the first Guardians movie, and are especially memorable as we get the first “I am Groot” from Groot as he takes a whole swarm of them down. Many modern Lego instructions include a part list at the end of the booklet. In the case of multiple booklets the list might be found in the middle of the PDF.

The LEGO Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar 2022 contains an awesome surprise toy behind each of the 24 doors for kids to discover

Build up to the holidays with the LEGO® Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar! Open a different door each day of December to discover a surprise gift. There are 6 minifigures waiting to be revealed, plus mini builds and accessories. As the big day approaches, bring the gifts together to recreate favorite scenes and Marvel adventures of your own. Ahead of Christmas, fans will love discovering a fun new buildable gift every day with the new LEGO Guardians of the Galaxy (76231 ) Kids Advent Calendar , 2023 Edition , featuring never-before-seen Marvel and Disney+ minifigures and accessories We should also get a glimpse of the LEGO City, Harry Potter and LEGO Friends Advent calendars soon! Build excitement for Christmas with daily surprises from the 2022 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar! Find your favorite characters in seasonal outfits, mini build vehicles, scenes and equipment, plus fun accessories. There’s something cool to discover behind every door, so you can relive epic Star Wars scenes and role-play your own festive adventures.We’re here on the final day, and to close us off, we have an exclusive Christmas Sweater Drax pop out of Day 24’s window! At least there’s a music theme going on, and Peter Quill does like his tunes. But it’s still consistently a let down, and doesn’t really scream GOTG or Christmas much. Jay, I think this is my 5th year following your blog for the calendars. I love reading your take on the figures. Honestly, it’s quite bland like Turkey (sorry to all the Turkey fans, but ham is better), and feels like it should’ve been paired with another build as it’s not substantial at all, or very GOTG.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment