276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gr8 Garden Heavy Duty Wheelbarrow 65l Litre Galvanised Steel DIY Outdoor Wheel Barrow Pneumatic Trolley Cart DIY Builders Gardening Tool

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Great wheelbarrow so far, I would use the company again if I needed another one, I gave it a 4 star rating only because it had a couple of scratches on the paintwork probably due to delivery Which had rusted, other than that I am happy with it Galvanised wheelbarrows are the strongest barrows we supply. Each tray is treated with a special coating that ensures the extra robust tray will not rust. Ideally suited to heavy load capacities means building or industrial work are catered for. With their tough, metal construction, choosing a wheelbarrow with a galvanised pan and frame will ensure the product lasts longer than standard barrows. Whilst made of metal, this still doesn’t substitute for a builder’s wheelbarrow; it’s one of the best wheelbarrows for gardening tasks if you want pneumatic tyres, but it’s not been designed for heavy-duty lifting or building work.

Bought as a gift for son in law. He needed a strong one which would fit through a narrow path and is pleased with this one. It has not been used yet so no comments on its durability The Endurance Galvanised Wheelbarrow 150kg / 90 Ltr is made in our Birmingham factory and we are very proud of it being manufactured in the UK to the highest possible standard. Steel is far stronger than plastic, meaning even smaller steel wheelbarrows will likely have a larger weight capacity than bigger plastic models. With a 65 L capacity, this wheelbarrow is suitable for most gardening jobs without being so loaded that it becomes unwieldy. If you have narrow pathways or tight corners to negotiate, the 62 cm width and one-wheeled design will help transport material without causing issues with manoeuvrability.

The Endurance Heavy Duty Press Pan Galvanised Wheelbarrow

When gardening a wheelbarrow has many uses such as transporting grass, branches, stumps leaves, soil, and many more garden associated materials. Wheelbarrows are great when you need to refresh your bark supply as well, giving the tool an incredible number of tasks that it is helpful for. A large wheelbarrow will of course allow you transport more garden waste; however, you should consider both its maximum weight capacity and your own strength. Large wheelbarrows, filled to capacity, can be unwieldy and extremely heavy. If you can manage this, then great! But it’s something to think about before purchasing – you may not be able to use a bigger wheelbarrow to its full capacity anyway! Maximum weight load is also something to look out for. Smaller steel wheelbarrows will likely be able to carry more weight than a large-yet-flimsy plastic one! Sometimes it’s better to buy a smaller wheelbarrow of better quality, than buy something bigger for the same price and find that it breaks after a short time. I needed a substantial wheelbarrow for my new allotment plot which has totally reverted to reeds and weeds like the surrounding countryside. This fits the bill perfectly. A robust barrow which is a pleasure to bounce along and isn't too heavy to begin with. I'm sure it'll outlast me! As new it was missing a screw but still 5 stars. Unexpected fast delivery. As described, professional wheelbarrow. Moved already about 10 tonnes of dirt. No wear marks yet. Great product.

It’s undeniably a vital piece of garden equipment, but there are a surprising number of different wheelbarrow designs out there to choose from – some well-suited to garden pottering, and others better equipped for commercial use. Please note that as this product is delivered fully assembled minor marking may occur during delivery. This will not affect the structural integrity of the product. This does not affect your statutory rights. I bought this to replace a barrow that I have had for 30 years. It's now on its last legs, but if my new one survives half as long I will be happy. Construction is now lighter, which is to be expected, however it appears to be well made and the pan is nicely galvanised. The product came in a box with instructions on how to assemble. They were clear and easy to follow and the finished wheelbarrow is a joy to use.The Builder wheelbarrow part of our Heavy Duty range of wheelbarrows and because it has a galvanised metal tub it is very popular for building use or for other heavy duty jobs such as landscaping.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment