276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nishane Istanbul B-612 Extrait de Parfum 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tom Ford Private Blends have finally explicitly dipped into fougere territory, this time with the brand's own re-imagining of the formula, oakmoss being replaced with akigala wood, said by one source to be a enzymatic variation of patchouli. The sweetness at the end is very reserved, a little bitter and hardly worth mentioning. You shouldn't expect an oriental Sillage-Wummser here, but on the performance side he does quite well and stays on my skin all day long.

Omg i love this!! Huuugeee love for me. I think every house should have something wearable, versatile and universally pleasing. Like do you always need a weird crazy smell? B-612 is ethereal green, but becomes much softer over time due to different woods and the everlasting "shady" lavender. This lavender is always present when the nose allows some distance to the action and then forms a part of barbershoppiness. The scent is a rather classic fougére scent with a distinct cedar note, which is something to keep in mind. Cedar and lavender go hand in hand and fit together quite well - the woods, patchouli and oakmoss do the darker work. B-612 looks coherently pine wood and exactly then it doesn't correspond to the idea of a relatively naked asteroid in space. The prince seems to have landed on Earth for a short time...I personaly think that B-612 is extremely underrated. It works perfect in hot weather and in office or work surrounding. Notes are lavander, geranium, cypress, cashmeran, sandalwood, cedar, oakmoss, musk, patchouli and tonka bean. Most prominent ones are sharp lavander, maybe the most natural one I ever smelled then cypress, cedar and patchouli in the dry-down with oakmoss, tonka and sandalwood to soften up the edges. Even if you haven’t smelled this 2019 release from the No Boundaries Collection, there’s a good chance you’ve heard about it. That’s how popular it is. People go seriously gaga for this stuff. Platine is more herbaceous & bracing, or "cooling". It's probably the hardest to quit sniffing of the 3. The blend is just fantastic & so soothing. A bit more "serious" than d'Argent, Platine strikes me as mature, confident & sexy... Perfect for the office, a date, or dinner VERSATILITY: 7/10. This is a relatively inoffensive fragrance, the woody and spicy accords are not harsh.

Its aromatic, a bit balsamic, sweet undertone, creamy, super smooth and an incredible high quality natural smell. The name really even conveys the way this smells, and the Le Petit Prince story behind really giveS this Ethereal and innocent vibe to it. DISLIKE RATING: 2/10. The spicy accords are noticeable; some people are likely to find them offensive. WOW RATING: 7/10. This is a good woody and spicy fragrance with a sweet touch, pleasant, good but not impressive.My perception of B-612 is more terrestrial than its inspiration. I see it as a very interesting way of bringing a new sensation through the manipulation of a very traditional ingredient such as lavender. And now that the weather is warming up, it's been my addiction for the past two weeks and a very comforting, energizing scent. The core of the fragrance is a combination of lavender with cypress. The lavender is rich and rounded and the cypress is fresh and balsamic, with camphoraceous aspects that come from the synergy of the two materials. It's this synergy that creates a simple magic, a very natural feeling that also seems effortless. B-612 has this freshness that is new, modern and dynamic, while still nodding to classics such as Caron's Pour un Homme, a lavender icon. But while Pour un Homme is more vanillic, B-612 goes deeper into the woody vibe. In Antoine de Saint-Exupery's beloved children's book Le Petit Prince, the titular Prince is the only living being to come from a far-away asteroid known only as B-612. Traveling the universe, the Prince carries with him the spirit of imagination, open-mindedness and inquiry that he cultivated on B-612, and thus, the fragrance named for the asteroid is meant to convey that same spirit- as they put it, "enlightenment through exploration." So it should come as no surprise that the perfume Nishane B-612 is a dynamic, lively, and richly beautiful scent, combining classically aromatic and floral notes of geranium and lavender with a deeply woody heart and a warm, comforting base of oakmoss and tonka bean to create something compellingly timeless. While the result feels sophisticated and masculine, it never loses sight of its joyfully childlike inspiration- this is a scent to wear on adventures, journeys, and new experiences with old friends. The Little Prince has taught generations of readers to hold fast to the wonder and goodwill that far too many lose when approaching adulthood- the perfume Nishane B-612 is an olfactive reminder that one need never let it go. I wore it the other day at work for the first time and I even got a few compliments from my coworkers! Fun fact: when I tested it for the first time I thought of it as a bit weak performer considering Extrait de Parfum concentration but I just think that after a while I don't feel it anymore but it seems everyone around me actually do! Because of how Tempfluo also behaves I urge you to not make the mistake to just smell it from the bottle or from a blotter as that will most certainly give off the wrong impression. Tempfluo needs to be tried out on your skin. Although I was initially disappointed, I've changed my tune. It smells manly and capable; robust and natural. I'm truly impressed by this fragrance, and I'm grateful that there are companies like Nishane willing to make something simple yet high quality. This is going to be perfect in the mild, sunny, and blossoming season of Spring, which I hope is right around the corner.

Performance is solid, reflective of the price and that, genre-wise, Fougere d'Argent is year-round-friendly and while I regard it as more of a daytime option, it can certainly suit someone at night, and surely for formal scenarios as well. In chapter 4 of the world-famous work "The Little Prince" by A. de Saint-Exupéry, the narrator wants to know that the main protagonist is actually from the asteroid B-612. Be-six-douze actually exists, even if under a different name. A fragrance from space. I'm curious...Firstly, I do not like or own YSL Libre, which is why I held off buying this fragrance. Sometimes, what one person smells is not what another person does. Having said this, I did blind buy this based on the notes of mandarin, Jasmine, cedar, cashmere wood, vanilla and bergamot, and I’m glad I did. I originally had a review below that I'd edited a few times, but it was in jeopardy of becoming a wall of text (as this is about to be) if I continued to update it, so here are my thoughts after about six months experience with this fragrance.

This is by no means a safe blind buy! You need to be on board with quite a bit of saffron in combination with something I would have interpreted as cardamom and lavender mixed in a way that in no way reminds of the sophisticated blend of these types of notes in for instance BR540 by MFK or Gris Charnel by BDK. In reality there is neither cardamom nor lavender in Tempfluo, but for some reason the combination of I guess praline, orange blossom and cashmere wood and vanilla mixed with the saffron translates that way to my nose. This is just it, a beautiful feminine perfume that you can wear every day of the year, its super fresh, yet has body and warmth to it, given by the tonka, benzoin and an ever so soft Barely there patchuli.. After some time, Gardenia, jasmine makes the whole heart floral and soon it mixes with orris which balances the sweetness. This scent has been considered to be a tribute to the each “unique love” ever experienced on earth by the creative directors Murat Katran and Mert Guzel. In the novella we see that the prince’s love for his flower causes him much pain and heartbreak. The flower grows from a strange seed that somehow lands up on the prince’s planet. The first thing we learn about her is that she is beautiful. “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” NISHANE’s objective has been to bring the smell of this flower that Little Prince is love with into reality. To be able to bring into existence this coquettish flower that has trouble expressing her love for the little prince and consequently drives him away, NISHANE had to refer to varying notes to underline the mood that is simultaneously vain and naïve. The flower informs the little prince of her love for him too late to persuade him to stay home and not to travel. Throughout the story, she occupies the prince’s thoughts and heart." - a note from the brand. This is a very Multifaceted unique perfume that is incredibly wearable and likeable, i give it a solid 4.4 Fragrantica stars. Love and signature scent worthy! Wish i had bought the 100ml but only found the 50ml.

RADNO VREME

B-612 reminded me of what niche perfumery generally is to "designer-heads" such as myself; natural, realistic, and creative. This is not sexy. It is not beast mode. It is a simple, high quality fragrance that you catch slight wisps of for 8+ hours that remind you that you are clean and interesting. The florals that follow – fruity (rose and osmanthus) and fresh (jasmine and geranium) – are given a subtly spicy twist with earthy nutmeg. Nishane as a brand is not for the faint of heart in my opinion. On me this lasts easily 8-12 hours with strong projection and I will still feel it the day after I have used it until I shower. And on clothes until you wash them…

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment