276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sensatone Digital Compact Pelvic Floor Stimulator - Treats stress, urge, and mixed incontinence with 4 modes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you suffer stress incontinence try incontinence pessaries to stop daily urine leaks and seek medical help with pelvic floor rehabilitation Studies show that pelvic floor muscle training is an effective treatment option for urinary incontinence amongst women aged between 40 and 85 years old. Committing to just five minutes of pelvic floor exercises a day can make a huge difference. How to train your pelvic floor muscles Do not use during bowel or urinary infection or if you have local tissue damage or recent local surgical scars. It’s never too late to strengthen your pelvic floor because it’s essentially a group of muscles that will always benefit from being ‘worked’ or exercised correctly. Pelvic floor consists of muscles, fascia and ligaments that form a platform supporting pelvic organs - bladder, uterus and intestines. Pelvic floor prevents these organs from falling down through the lower bony pelvic outlet. Pelvic floor muscles are endurance muscles that help to prevent urinary and faecal leakage caused by the increase in abdominal pressure during coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting or vomiting. During childbirth, pelvic floor relaxes and stretches to enable the baby to be born. It is important to strengthen the muscles and restore them to their optimum strength by performing regular exercises called pelvic floor or Kegel exercises. As all other muscles in human body - pelvic floor muscles grow stronger and fitter with exercise!

Healthy, fit and strong pelvic floor is important to men and women. Weak pelvic floor can give rise to many unpleasant health conditions and lead to deterioration in quality of life. It is important to be aware of your pelvic floor and seek guidance on how to maintain its optimum status for the duration of life. Use of pelvic floor training devices, such as the evoStim UG, evoStim P, IntelliSTIM-UG, Nu-Tek Levator Mini, SensaTone for Women , SensaTone for Men may be recommended. The Kegel8 has saved my pelvic floor. I'm due to see a physio next week, but three months of using it every day means I can mostly sneeze and cough and run and not wee myself. After three vaginal births with tearing, I always did my pelvic floor exercises, I just obviously wasn't doing them properly! I'd probably not risk a trampoline, but I can function again.” (Rated by Mumsnet user slightlysoreboobs) Our verdictDuring pregnancy, your pelvic floor works overtime to support your ever-changing weight, while the hormone relaxin softens and stretches the muscles, ligaments and tendons surrounding your baby to make space for a safe delivery. This can lead to a weak pelvic floor, which can sometimes last for months or even years after giving birth.

Mixed (Display C) 10Hz 5mins, 20Hz 5 mins, 30Hz 5 mins, 40Hz 5mins, 50Hz 5mins, 40Hz 5mins, 30Hz 5mins, 20Hz 5mins, 10Hz 5mins. Total time = 45 mins This is the simplest way to make a pelvic floor contraction more dynamic while incorporating surrounding structures into the move. All the pelvic floor trainers on our list are designed to help you master Kegels without much effort. Do pelvic floor trainers really work?

Find in store

SensaTONE for Men is an ultra-simple, yet powerful digital Pelvic Floor Stimulator (PFS). This compact, stylish unit has been designed for use by men of all ages to help strengthen pelvic floor muscles and to treat incontinence. Output Intensity:- 0-80mA adjustable in 14 steps across a 500Ω loadAll outputs have 200µs pulse width. For the Urge, Stress and Mixed mode, the output pulses are alternatively switched on and off for 5 seconds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment