276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rising Tide (Kira Hunter Novella Book 2) (Kira Hunter Novella Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The lift comes to a halt and the doors slide open. Jadzia continues talking as the two step out onto Operations, the Bridge of Deep Space Nine.

Her fart exits her butt with as much fury as the others, and Kira’s fingers grow warm as they press themselves against her uniform. When she finishes farting, she brings her fingers to her nose and sniffs them. Her other hand moves between her legs, and now her hips begin to move a little as well as she continues touching herself. Celine Rensel vs Ole Henrik Risøy Solheim|Bli hos meg(Fredrik Domaas)| Battles|The Voice Norway 2023I had really bad gas,” Kira says with a shrug, looking down at her hands, “and I started… you know… breaking wind, and I guess… I realized I liked it.”

What do you-oh my!” Jadzia interrupts herself, her smile vanishing as she brings her hand up to cover her nose and her mouth. Mina Klokkersveen Thomle vs Oda Dahl | I’ll stay (Amanda Tenfjord) | Battles | The Voice Norway 2023 Jadzia starts farting, and Kira’s brown eyes widen as the Bajoran woman looks down at her friends butt, the shape of which is subtly but enticingly hinted at by her blue Starfleet uniform.Yes,” Kira sighs again. “It felt good to fart once nobody was looking at me, but it also felt exciting.” That one was a little louder,” Kira says. Jadzia closes her eyes, covering her nose and mouth with her hand. Dag Erik Oksvold|I’m Not Supposed to Love You Anymore(Bryan White)| Espen turned in 40 seconds…Una and Yosef together for three, a country chorus, and the rookie hit his button to make it four chairs. He chose to join Team Espen.

I suppose,” Kira says slowly, “it had to do with how bad my farts were. Releasing something that loud, something that smelly and disgusting, into the air around me felt wrong, it felt kind of… naughty?”And you masturbated,” Jadzia says, her ponytail swaying behind her head as she looks at Kira again, “...to your own farts?” Her nostrils twitch as she begins to smell it. The flavorful smell makes her wave her hand through the air, and still, she can feel more bubbles moving through her guts. All hints of her distress at her gaseousness are gone. In fact, she feels a strange excitement deep inside of her, and her eyelashes flutter as she takes a breath and pushes again. The Nora may not be designed to do what the Max 2 does, but because they share the same sextech pedigree, all of Max 2’s electronic delights can be enjoyed by vulva-owners as well. You really don’t have an adventurous side, Kira?” Jadzia asks, raising her eyebrows. “A little bit of experimentation goes a long way!”

Jadzia’s eyes widen and her mouth drops open as she watches her short-haired friend release a monstrosity of a fart into her red Bajoran uniform. Kira’s eyelids lower over her eyes as, just for a moment, an expression of pure unadulterated relief and satisfaction graces her elegant face. Thomas Tvedt | Love Of My Life (Queen) | Una had leaned into the chair from the open, and danced in the air for a minute with her fingers to finally lead the I Want You coaches. No one else joined the charge for Thomas. Una’s Team for him.

hours ago Matoma: “Now that the world has opened up and I started touring again, unfortunately, there isn’t enough time for me to dedicate fully to the program, the contestants, and my team. So I won’t be on the TV screen next season.” See above named Kira sits on her bed for a while, her bedroom door closed. She thinks silently, full of disbelief at what she’s about to do. But Jadzia’s words about experimenting sexually keep swirling around her head, and she can feel more gas building inside of her with each passing minute. Plus, she feels a need she hasn’t felt before.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment