276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GCSE English - An Inspector Calls Workbook (includes Answers): superb for the 2024 and 2025 exams (CGP GCSE English Text Guide Workbooks)

£2.975£5.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. By agreeing to the terms of this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive licence to access a CGP Online Edition title for three years from the date of purchase. Registered office address: Unit 34 Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EF.

Trading Address (Warehouse) Unit E, Vulcan Business Complex, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EB.

We exclude and expressly disclaim all express and implied warranties or conditions not stated in this Agreement (including without limitation, loss of income, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or loss of contracts), so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law. Our key quotations resources, knowledge organisers, essay questions and revision activities will also help students to prepare for their GCSE exams, whichever exam board specification you are teaching. He speaks ‘carefully, weightily, and has a disconcerting habit of looking hard at the person he addresses before actually speaking.

Full of questions on plot, context, characters and themes in a clear and easy-to-use format – with answers included – you’ll get plenty of practice.

Not so much because I don't want you to have the content, but because I don't want to undercut other people who are producing resources like this.

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Workbook teeming with thoughtful questions based on characters, plot, and themes – all with answers. Find out what you really know about key characters, themes, contexts and quotations before tests and assessments. Excellent resource, bought for my son as we both find CGP books excellent for explaining and for revision purposes. Her poems have appeared in numerous anthologies such as Green Glass Beads compiled by Jacqueline Wilson (Macmillan), I Remember, I Remember a celebration of childhood in verse, edited by Brian Moses (Macmillan) and latterly, The Caterpillar Magazine.CGP shall provide a refund for the remaining access period or a physical copy of the title(s) as a replacement. She has been shortlisted for the Caterpillar Poetry Prize, the York Mix Poems for Children Competition, and the Mslexia Children's Novel Competition. These worksheets could also be used for higher ability pupils as you see fit, perhaps tweaked so that students identify key quotations in relation to each character. The entire play could be described as a morality play in which the Inspector forces the other characters to come to terms with their actions.

Test and build your knowledge of every part of the text with a huge range of questions, activities and exercises.

I have forwarded your query over to our technical support adviser who will be in touch as soon as possible to help out further.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment