276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Innoteck Kitchen Pro 12Litre Digital Air Fryer Oven with Rotisserie Multi-function for Air Frying, Roast, Dehydrate, Slow Cook, Fry, Bake and Reheat Black DS-5894

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The smart air fryer mini oven cooks 30% faster than a conventional oven while using up to 99% less fat. Prepare extra food for your upcoming busy week while feeding a whole family. There is a special feature of dual cook on this air fryer that lets you choose between two pre-sets. For example, the first 30 minutes are at 170 degrees, then from 31 minutes up it is 200 degrees. Temperature and timer can be changed in one cooking program at one time, so you don’t have to stop the oven and set it again to get a perfect crispy finish on your favourite meals. With a 5 times larger capacity than your standard air fryer, you can cook a storm of meals in no time at all.

Equally, this model like all the other air fryers out there does need close monitoring to ensure your food doesn’t end up just a little too sizzly. However, the stand out features for me have to be the rotisserie and also that rotating wire mesh basket.

Latest Products

TOP HEATING ELEMENT: This air fryer is designed with a top heating element that uses rapid air circulation technology to cook food fast and with 99% less oil.

I also felt that the instructions were insufficient compared to other air fryers I’ve tested; I had to figure things out on my own quite a few times. That said, it’s much quieter during use – I measured noise levels in the low 60s dBA, which I'd happily work through. FULLY DIGITAL: This 12L air fryer is a fully digital control product with an easy-to-use digital touch control panel.Unlike the Ninja or the Tower, which basically have a ‘basket’ you place your food in to cook, the Innotek has three removable shelves, and a removable base. Please note: It is recommended to soak the accessories in soapy water and gently clean it. The items are not dishwasher-safe.

PRE-SETS: 8 auto-programmes including Roast, Dehydrate, Fry, Bake or Reheat & more for convenient and easy cooking. At this point the results were best described as floppy with singed edges. With the second batch, I went straight in with 20 minutes and got slightly better results but the fries were more dehydrated than fried – I think the internal temperature just wasn’t hot enough. AUTO-ROTATE FOR EVEN COOKING: Cooking baskets/rotisseries rotate automatically to ensure even cooking all around. AUTO-ROTATE FOR EVEN COOKING: The cooking basket/rotisserie rotate automatically to ensure even cooking all around.

You may also like…

I actually have three air fryers at home, one that’s just an air fryer (Proscenic) and two multi-cookers (Ninja and Instant Pot). This allows you to cook many different items at the same time, even vegetarian and non-vegetarian, by using all the shelves and popping them in or out at the right time. ADJUSTABLE TIME & TEMPERATURE: Easily adjust the temperature and time to cook your preferred meals. Variable temperature control from 30-200° and time control from 1-300 minutes depending on the modes and settings. With the shelves, and the 12litre capacity, you can easily cook an entire meal for a relatively large family all at the same time I like the internal light, which lets you keep tabs on everything as it cooks. Having a window on the door at the front is a practical touch too, allowing you to observe without opening the door and losing valuable heat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment