276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Breastfeeding Sex Stories - The Neighbor's Milk

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I shrugged. "I know breastfeeding is important for bonding or whatever, but I've never felt like we weren't close or you never loved me. Plus, I know how young you were when you and Dad had me. I get it, and I don't mind."

Mom nodded, "When engorged breasts are large enough, the mother can draw the nipple to her own lips and trigger the let-down." I hate to admit it, but I was off-put by it all. When Anna came along, I tried to be helpful. I volunteered to change diapers and so on--play with and read to my tiny sister to give Mom a break. But I stayed away from the breastfeeding. Anna's cries in the night usually awakened me, and I would cover my ears with a pillow. During the day, I left the room whenever Mom broke out the spit-up towels and got comfortable on the couch. She was. Long white-blonde hair that was so perfectly brushed that it looked like a frozen glacial waterfall. Warm brown eyes. A dainty, pointy nose. Cheeks like little, silky pillows of soft goose-down. Her full lips parted to reveal an appreciative smile. The beggar was looking at her boobs with greedy eyes. Deepa looked into his eyes for a moment and then covered her chest with a veil. Then she laughed and said, "Tukun can't stand a moment of hunger." When I saw her on the couch, she smiled and welcomed me. Anna was there, nursing underneath a blanket. "You're home early," Mom remarked.

There you go," she was told. "The hardest bit is over and done with. All you have to do now is start moving with me. You'll soon get the hang of it." Deepa wrapped the veil, lowered the strap of her nighty to one side, freed one boob and put the nipple on Tukun's mouth. At that moment, his crying stopped. He started drinking her milk in. The beggar could imagine in his mind what the shape of this woman’s huge breasts might be under the veil. On the other hand, there is no sign of stopping the storm and rain outside. The man said, "Ah! What a disaster!" As she led me down the hallway, we stopped at the baby's room. She opened the door and led me over by the changing table. Fiction , Anal, BDSM, Bestiality, Bi-sexual, Blowjob, Bondage and restriction, Domination/submission, Enema, Group Sex, Lactation, Slavery, Water Sports/Pissing, Written by women

Smiling, I rose, kissed Mom's cheek, and left for the kitchen. Meanwhile, the mirth from the family room subsided, and Mrs. Bowman speculated as to how old was too old for breastfeeding. A new conversation began. Of course..." Mia looked around to make sure we were alone and then whispered "You're curious about breastfeeding, aren't you?" Now, let's go to the bed", Erica said, and led me into her bedroom. "Mama needs to finish nursing you". After talking to Deepa for so long, Birju understood that Deepa was a very soft and kind hearted woman. Birju went crazy at the first sight of Deepa. Deepa was so sexy and beautiful. Birju has never seen such a beautiful and attractive woman in her entire life. Then he kept talking and when he saw that Deepa was a very sympathetic person, he made a plan. He thought that although it was impossible, he would give Deepa bait. If he can enjoy a sexy woman like Deepa, it will be equal to winning the lottery for him. So, he slowly started flirting Deepa.Fantasm , Anal, Blowjob, Domination/submission, First Time, Lactation, Male/Female, Monster, Oral Sex Drawing a long breath through my nostrils, I nodded, murmuring, "Yeah, it's really nice." Then I resumed my spot, feeling blood rush to my face. Yeah, okay," I replied, positioning myself on the other end of the couch and finding Mom's head sliding into my lap as I settled in. Silly asking her, Joe," observed another player. "If she did tell you she'd just say they were real. How would you prove otherwise?"

Well," she continued, "I will help you if you will help me. My breasts hurt really badly, and it sounds like you can help me get the excess milk out."But Mia grabbed my hand again. "Will you sit down!" she said, a smile on her lips. "Think, big brother. Do you think I'd ask that if I were offended by it? In fact, I think you've been remarkably well behaved since Logan arrived. If our roles were reversed, I think I would have gone mad trying to see your breasts with a ceaseless erection between my legs!" Why are you talking like this? Have you had such an idea to talk to me for so long?" Saying this, Deepa said "Ah" and put her hand on her boobs. I set down my things and plopped into the recliner across from her. We chatted about my day and hers. I wasn't sure. It was strange, I knew that much. But, I didn't want to upset Mom, so I shook my head.

Yes, yes, madam. I can do so much for you. It will benefit us both mutually." Saying this, Birju began to drink her milk more forcefully. My daughter comes home giving me a chance to indulge in one of my favorite fetishes... Breast milk.»My wife turned to me and said “You can’t believe how good wine tastes, when you can’t have any for nine months.” The image of my mom with one cup of her nursing bra open, raising her own heavy breast to her lips and drawing upon the nipple, stirred me in a way I couldn't have anticipated. The gentle flow of her fingertips over my head added to this new awakening. Seeing no objection from her, his courage increased even more. After a while he said, "I don't have peace if I don't see your beautiful breasts nude. Please show them naked, madam." Mike, this is Jim. Erica and I would like to invite you over for dinner Sunday afternoon, with your wife being gone and all. Sound OK?"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment