276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DR. JART+ Moisturizing Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 0.5oz/15ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A surfactant molecule contains one end that is hydrophilic (attracted to water) and one end that is lipophilic (attracted to oil). This allows surfactants to attract and suspend oils, dirt, and other impurities that have accumulated on the skin and wash them away.

Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Re.pair Cream - Boots Dr.Jart+™ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Re.pair Cream - Boots

Designed by Korean skincare brand, Dr. Jart+, the Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment is formulated to even skin tone, neutralise redness, and blur over blemishes or other uneven spots. Not only does it leave skin looking healthy and dewy but it contains skin-nourishing ingredients like protective tiger grass (also known as cica) and inflammation-reducing raspberry leaf extract. They’re helpful too, as beauty aficionados are keen to reveal affordable dupes of expensive cult products or share exciting new finds. And another 5-star review says, “​​A really nice product! I also have the Camo Drops but I think I actually prefer this. It blends nicely, isn’t greasy and doesn’t oxidize like the drops. To be fair, I am fair lol (and cool toned) so I can only attest to that. My skin also just looks better after using the Cicapair line.”

Does the Dr Jart+ treatment work?

Cicabond™: Moisture barrier-replenishing complex that includes Arabinogalactan, CaCl2 and MgSO4 and glycerin to care for skin’s moisture barrier Despite the misleading name, this cream should help to moisturize skin and reduce blotchiness, hyperpigmentation, excess oil, and signs of aging, all because of the high concentration of niacinamide in the formula. I was excited to try this stuff out because I’m a fan of Dr. Jart and having more sunscreen on hand, but unfortunately, it’s gonna be a no from me, dawg. For example, a 2006 study published in Planta Medica discovered that asiaticoside induces human collagen I synthesis through TGFbeta receptor I kinase (TbetaRI kinase)-independent Smad signaling. While we know cica is good for your skin, what about the other ingredients in the Dr. Jart Cicapair collection? We’re going to discuss those ingredients, as well as the other formulation details, in this Dr. Jart Cicapair review.

Cicapair™ | Korean Skincare | Dr.Jart+ UK

For example, one review says, “This product is INCREDIBLE! It has completely changed my skin. When I’m working I will just put this on my redness and I’ll be out the door! There’s also a little bit of coverage as well! This product, I think, will forever be a staple!” Bottom Line: Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Serum includes a high concentration of niacinamide, a multi-tasking ingredient that offers many benefits, yet the formula includes a very low concentration of tiger grass extract. For example, one review says, “This product is SO heavy, gloopy, and leaves a greenish white cast on my pale skin. Feels horrible in summer heat. No thank you. The Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass products are named after Centella asiatica, which is also known as “cica” and “tiger grass”, a perennial plant native to the wetlands in Asia. It’s been used for centuries in traditional Asian medicine to speed wound healing and reduce inflammation.If you are prone to breakouts it won’t completely obscure angry red spots, although it does help, so you may want to apply a concealer on blemishes for extra coverage, but in much smaller amounts than you’d usually need. The Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass collection is the most popular line by this K-beauty brand, and for good reason. Centella asiatica, also known as “cica” and “tiger grass”, is an excellent ingredient that provides benefits like soothing irritated skin, reducing redness, increasing hydration, and even helping to promote firmer, more youthful skin.

Cicapair™ | Dr.Jart+ - Dr. Jart US E-commerce Site Cicapair™ | Dr.Jart+ - Dr. Jart US E-commerce Site

Bottom Line: A facial mist that will hydrate the skin with moisture-binding humectants while also promoting a brighter, more even complexion thanks to niacinamide. Is The Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment Right For You? Dr.Jart+ Derma Tip: This multi-use product is perfect for those no-makeup days and can replace your primer on makeup-makeup days.For the last few months there’s only been one thing I talk about with anyone who will listen. It’s the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment, and I haven’t worn foundation since I started using it. Most Dr. Jart products contain fragrant essential oils, which could lead to skin sensitivity reactions For our tester, it evened out all areas of discolouration and redness and left their skin looking clear and glowy

cicapair color correcting treatment review | The Dr Jart+’s cicapair color correcting treatment review | The

As you can see from my before photo, most of the redness in my skin can be directly attributed to either an active breakout or pigmentation left behind by a blemish. However, thanks to being under the weather with a cold right now, I'm also dealing with some lovely additional redness around my nose and eyes. As for people whose skin has more redness than mine? Turns out, they swear by it too. Makeup artist Rose Gallagher—who has been diagnosed with two types of rosacea—was "amazed at how well it covered redness despite not being a makeup product." Designed to even tone and perfect your complexion, Dr.Jart+'s Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment neutralises redness and blurs imperfections for a healthy-looking, dewy finish. Can't get enough of the fan-favourite formula? You can invest in the original full size Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment { here}! For example, a publication in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, states that niacinamide can repair the skin barrier and improve skin moisture, as well as reduce inflammation, blotchiness, hyperpigmentation, excess oil, and wrinkling.

Cicabond: Moisture barrier-replenishing complex that includes Arabinogalactan, CaCl2 and MgSO4 and glycerin to care for skin's moisture barrier Specially formulated with Niacinamide and Dr.Jart+'s Green Repair Solution™ — a proprietary derma complex that brings together the reparative power of Tiger Grass (Centella Asiatica aka Cica), with a skin-boosting blend of herbs, minerals, a moisturising humectant, and a probiotic ferment — to soothe, calm, and moisturise the look of skin. Product DetailsA lightweight colour corrector with a serum-y texture that instantly neutralises the look of redness and protects with SPF 35. Just a few drops leave skin with an even, natural, dewy-looking finish. It’s the sister product to the cult-favourite, TikTok famous, Cicapair™ Colour Correcting Treatment. We were disappointed (once again) to find a very low concentration of tiger grass extract in the Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Serum. What’s worse is the fact that there’s more fragrant essential oils — like lavender and bergamot — in this serum than there is tiger grass extract! Thus, by increasing collagen production, the products in the Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass collection should help to promote a more firm, youthful appearance. How Much Do Dr. Jart Cicapair Skincare Products Cost?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment