276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CANIVET Dog Joint Care Supplements | 300 Tablets | With Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Turmeric, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Manganese and Vitamins for dog joint care. Aids stiff joints.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The CANIVET range was developed to provide solutions to many of the most common issues affecting our dogs’ health and wellbeing; from stiff and aching joints to digestive upsets. Our products represent many months of intensive research and testing by dedicated canine health experts. They are not only engineered to deliver maximum benefits to your dog, we are also committed to maintaining a fair and accessible price structure. HIP+JOINT in active chew form are ideal for fussy-eaters. Dogs go crazy for these meaty bites and they are loaded with powerful active ingredients but that’s not all: Unfortunately my dog became suddenly very ill and had to be euthanized, so he never got to have any. But I would certainly recommend joint supplements for aging dogs with mobilty difficulties. Tasty and effective for all. My eldest dog and 4 generations of her pups all love them, but at 13 yrs old my girl is like a 2 year old since starting the “Hip Joint” supplement. Worth every penny to see her playing ball with her youngest and keeping up!!! Mobility contains unrivalled levels of the targeted joint support nutrients known as GAG's. It is the way that these beneficial ingredients are uniquely combined, and how they are blended with the other essential nutrients and active molecules in this veterinary strength formula, that makes it so special. The high level of support to the joint structure and function that Mobility provides is exceptional, and clearly sets it apart from other nutritional supplements."

Dog likes the taste. I don’t know how affective these are in helping dogs joints as I use them to maintain flexibility in an already flexible dog. If I didn’t feed them, would it make a difference? I don’t know. I do know that my dog likes them and I hope that they will help maintain her joints. Seem to be working well on my two old labs but wearly days yet. Definitely a good taste and they eat them with no problems. Great value compared to others! Our expertly-formulated dog joint chews deliver a powerful combination of 9 ‘joint active’ ingredients which work together to greater effect. Choose HIP+JOINT and your dog will be guaranteed a potent daily provision of Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine, Hemp Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Manganese, Chondroitin and Vitamins C and E. When you join our Subscription Service you’ll enjoy an incredible 20% discount on your HIP+JOINT care soft chews for the whole lifetime of the subscription. We also put you in full control of your own subscription. You’re totally free to change the frequency of deliveries or cancel the service whenever you feel like it.

One 2.5ml scoop Mobility pellets provides approx. 2.5g. A 75g pouch will last approximately 30 days based on a 20kg dog. A 500ml bottle will last 50 days, based on a 20kg dog.

My little dog has just had Cruciate Ligament surgery and my vet has recommended these to aid healing and long-term joint aid. He loves the taste and thinks they are a treat! Long term we shall just have to wait and see but for now they seem to be helping. Mobility Mobility is a veterinary strength joint supplement for dogs with stiff joints or those with an active lifestyle. It provides 360° joint care for active or working dogs. Every day, dog owners are making the move from costlier and less-effective joint care supplements to HIP+JOINT. Here are just some of the many benefits: Methyl sulphonyl methane, Glucosamine (from crustaceans), Chondroitin sulphate, Pork liver, Chlorella extract, Yeast, Sodium chloride, Maltodextrin. Additives (per kg) Seems to be working with my dog and no problem with her eating them. Easy to use and my dog just thinks it’s a treatTrace elements: Manganese (3b503, Manganous sulphate, monohydrate)73.10 mg, Zinc (3b605 Zinc sulphate, monohydrate)2,800 mg. Vitamins:

The 9 tried and trusted active ingredients in our unique dog joint aid formula work together to rapidly improve the condition of your dog’s problem joints. With HIP+JOINT they get the benefit of a high-strength inclusion of Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine, Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric Extract, MSM, Manganese, Chondroitin and Vitamins C and E in every easy-to-serve tablet. Smart Bark is a dog product review and recommendation destination for dog lovers. Discover the best UK dog brands, healthy dog treats and food, trending dog accessories and in-depth buying guides. The CANIVET team are experts in canine health and nutrition, and dog lovers too! We are inspired every day to help our dogs enjoy healthier, happier and more active lives.That’s why our expertly formulated supplements are all made to exacting veterinary specifications. Our mission is to deliver genuine and lasting benefits to all ages and breeds of dogs everywhere. Really a top-class product and would recomend to other dog owners needing joint care thats easy to give and really works well. My girl has a sensitive stomach and over the last two weeks (especially when it got colder) she started being stiff in the morning and was unwilling to go downstairs.I bought these not expecting much, but to my amazment after just one week of taking these, my 9 years alsation/collie girl is suddenly puppy like again! She was getting very achy and stiff, especially in the evenings after her afternoon walk. It was painful watching her sometimes, but now she’s much more supple. I did not expect to see a difference for at least a month to six weeks, so I am really impressed with these. My only gripe would be that contrary to what it says on the jar, she will not accept them as treats. I have to heavily disquise them in food to get her to take them, but hey if that what it takes so be it. Can highly reconmmend these! Lucerne (high temperature dried), Methyl sulphonyl methane, Glucosamine (from crustaceans), Dried algae (spirulina), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Chondroitin sulphate, Salmon oil, Wheat protein, Artichoke leaves, Sunflower Oil, Linseed oil, Hyaluronic acid, Maltodextrin. Additives (per kg) Great value when compared to more expensive brands which have near enough the same amount of ingredients in. I have used these type of supplements b4 (not this brand) and I have noticed a difference in my dogs increase and ease of mobility.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment