276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kid Adult Christmas Hooded Cape Women Children Santa Claus Cloak Girl Boy Fancy Dress Party Robe with Hat Ladies Cosplay Costume Red Mantle Teenager Magician Outfit Dress up Gown Family Festival Gift

£6.475£12.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I know some of you are perplexed why I knit so many warm items when, after all, I live in sunny Southern California. But it does get cold here! Freezing cold (not literally of course) but pretty darn cold. And this Fall it has been particularly cool..... which is why I am so delighted to have my Twilight mittens! Total cooking time is roughly 45 minutes. Final step is to add dried cranberries after fully cooked and mixture is removed from oven. Cool completely in pan and store in air-tight container.

The Hillside Hooded Capelet was so much fun to design, and a great way to use up yarn that you have no idea what to do with. This month has just been flying by, which is great for me because I have been waiting anxiously for over a month to share my new design with you! Place greens in large bowl. Toss with 2/3 of dressing. Add the orange and pecans. Serve remaining dressing on the side. To emphasize the "caplet" nature of this shawl I added leaf ties reminiscent of what might adorn a cloak. My leaf ties are modeled after the leaf ties on the Cropped Cardigan a free pattern published in Knitty an on-line knitting magazine. I simply adjusted the pattern to a fingering weight yarn and to create a more rounded leaf shape.

One way that I feel connected to my English heritage is though traditional English fare around the holidays. My mother always made a Christmas Cake that was decorated with tiny plastic reindeer pulling Santa's sleigh. I'm not going to share her recipe, though, as it makes too large a cake (it uses a dozen eggs) and, frankly, was sometimes a little undercooked. Here’s a lovely gift idea that doesn’t require an exact fit. Crochet shell stitches are combined with shaded yarn for the perfect shoulder warming capelet. Wear it as shown buttoned in front, or move the button to the shoulder for an alternate look. Free Pattern Free Crochet Cape Patterns for Kids Customize the fit and length with simple changes, and even change up the color pattern to your liking. Something to remember about fair isle knitting is that you only have two colors of yarn in any single row. That means you only carry two strands of yarn at any one time, which, with a little practice isn't all that hard to do. I know it looks complicated but the richness and complexity of the designs is achieved through the genius of mixing both graduating and contrasting colors all the while using just two colors at a time.

This is an easy crochet pattern made with two hook sizes in a vertical manner for a perfect fit. You get to wear a bit of holiday cheer with this striped short cape. Little Mrs Christmas Capelet is a lovely textured hooded cape. Perfect for Christmas, use a different trim for red riding hood or change up the colors completely for a fun accessory. This is designed as a photography prop as the stitch is very open.

Mr. Puffy's Recipe Index:

Kids will love dressing up as the characters in the classic story of Little Red Riding Hood and the big bad Wolf for Halloween or for creative play throughout the year. Crochet them in easy care yarn and you’ll have them to pass down to many playful children. Free Pattern Crochet Cape with Hood Patterns Soften butter prior to using. Measure out all ingredients ahead and have ready to combine as needed. Eggs should be at room temperature. To finish off the Christmas crochet capelet, rather than weaving in all of those ends, the tails will be knotted together for a few rounds like macrame, and then trimmed. Last week Mr Puffy and I had a nice restorative visit with my parents in Santa Barbara. We took long walks, relaxed in front of the fire, and drank endless cups of tea! Mr Puffy loves it when we visit because he is spoiled and he gets to wander freely in my mother's garden which is enclosed and safe to do so, unlike at home where he is always supervised and on a leash when outside. At times I don't think he wants to leave! I can't blame him, I'm never ready to leave either.

Rows 5-82 (84, 88, 90, 92) (96, 98, 100, 104): Changing the color at start of Row 3 rep and FO previous color, Rep Rows 3-4, turn. Color Change Chart Finishing With ends, knot 2 strands (one each of 2 colors from a section next to each other. This creates a v-shape. Rep around until all strand have been knotted. Begin by soaking dried fruit, mixed peel and cherries overnight in brandy. I use enough to cover the fruit mixture entirely plus an extra 1/2 inch so that all the fruit is soaked well because, if I haven't mentioned it yet, I enjoy a strong brandy flavor to my cake. Almost all of it will be absorbed by morning. Drain off excess prior to using.Color change: Remove hook from active loop, take end of next color and pull through the active loop; leaving a long tail, knot once around the loop; insert hook in loop for first color, ch 1 with next color, tighten previous color, continue in new color EXPERIENCE LEVEL

Using a macrame technique, the ends from the striping are knotted together for a fun finishing that doesn’t include any ends to weave in. I invite you to join the Creations By Courtney Community on Facebook for exclusive coupons, giveaways and more. Particulars: Bella's Mittens ~ free pattern ~ courtesy of Subliminal Rabbit! This is a very easy to follow pattern and I can't say enough good things about it. It's fun to knit, well constructed, and in a snap you will have mittens sure to delight your Twilight fans! My only modification was to reduce the needle size from US 8 to US7 as I prefer mittens knit at a tight gauge. I also knit these on doubled pointed needles rather than magic loop as I tend to achieve a tighter knit on double pointed needles. This pattern is currently featured in a UK craft magazine and has spawned many accessory knits (hats and scarfs) which you can read more about here.Hobbii Christmas Acrylic, #3 DK weight yarn (100% acrylic; 382 yds/ 350 m; 3.5 oz/ 100 g): 164 (168, 176, 180, 184) (192, 196, 200, 208) g or 627 (642, 673, 688, 703) (734, 749, 764, 795) yds total

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment