276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Minecraft Woodsword Chronicles: The Complete Series (Minecraft, 1-6)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But as a result of that, I’m determined to get llamas in the books whenever and however I can so there will be a lot more llamas as the series goes on! About Minecraft Woodsword Chronicles: The Complete Series: Books 1-6 (Minecraft Woosdword Chronicles)

Minecraft Woodsword Chronicles: The Complete Series: Books 1

I think it’s a good book if you like Minecraft. Some words may be difficult for young readers, but over all it’s a cool story. It begins with the characters at their school and during a lesson, they are suddenly disturbed by a lot of bats. It’s up to the group to solve the problem of stopping the bats from coming in again. Chapter 1: “Step into My Parlor!” It’s the Polite Way to Say: “Come Here, I’m Gonna Eat You Now.” [ ] Ik vond het top om te lezen wat deze kinderen deden voor het dorp, en ik vond het ook leuk om ze te zien reizen door Minecraft en nieuwe dingen ontdekken en maken. Chapter 4: You Can’t Go Home Again! (Well, You Can, but You Might Not Like What You Find There.) [ ] Tom: That is amazing – how long did you spend coming up with that? I might have to get my name changed to Baron Sweetcheeks.

Følg Minecraft

Tom: I’ve spent a few minutes before this interview trying to look up the name of the hamster in your books. I can’t remember what the hamster was called, but it was brilliant… Een nieuw en superleuk boek over Minecraft. Ik speel het spel nog steeds niet, het klinkt gewoon niet als een soort spel voor mij, maar ik kan het niet laten om boeken te lezen erover. Dit is blijkbaar het tweede boek... um goed gedaan bibliotheek want jullie hadden boek 1 niet eens toen ik dit boek las. :P Ik vond het erg leuk om te lezen en zelfs al heb ik het eerste deel niet gelezen het was niet moeilijk het verhaal te volgen want ze laten dingen weten die gebeurden in het eerste boek. Blijkbaar kunnen deze kinderen door een VR Bril naar Minecraft teleporteren en daar reizen ze rond en helpen ze mensen, maar er is ook een slechterik en in dit boek is diegene er ook, achter de schermen. Five heroes are huddled together deep underground; an alchemist, a knight, a rogue, a wizard, and a ranger. They feel confident about the dungeon that awaits them, but the narrator mentions that they will lose the battle. Jodi, Ash, Morgan and their fellow Minecraft players go out into the real world to find clues to the identity of the mysterious and sinister Evoker King. Not only do they need to find out who—or what—he is, but they need to know if it's really possible for him to escape the game! Because if he can, that could spell big trouble both in the game and out!

Minecraft Into the Game The Woodsword Chronicles Collection 5 Minecraft Into the Game The Woodsword Chronicles Collection 5

Edward and myself have enjoyed this series immensely and I recommend anyone who has boys aged between 7-10 and you struggle getting them to read rather than game then this is the series to start with. Creepertastic! 👾 The crew work together to find a solution which ultimately helps them in their real life at school. Five young Minecraft players in the real world find themselves transported inside the game they love. But now it's not a game—and they will have to use everything they know to explore, build, and survive!After the success of the the Into The Game first book we immediately went onto the second part of Minecraft Night Of The Bats. As Ash, Morgan, and three of their fellow Minecraft players, who can actually enter the game, take a deep dive into the Aquatic biome, they find a world filled with beauty and wonder. A treasure map promises adventure and the opportunity to explore—but it could also be a trap set by the mysterious Evoker King. With air running low, will they survive to find out? Guess I’ll just have to read the new series to find out! Currently there are two Woodsword Chronicles titles available, Into The Game and Night of the Bats. They’re out in the UK and America (with region-exclusive covers, too), and there’s many more to come! The Minecraft Wiki has now moved to minecraft.wiki. Here is a brief rundown of the changes we were able to implement in the new wiki: It’s a Deep Dive and that’s a lot of the aquatic stuff; it’s an underwater adventure but it’s actually going into some of the real-world stuff that Mojang has inspired as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment