276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FRONTLINE Plus Flea & Tick Treatment for Cats and Ferrets - 6 Pipettes (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s made with two active ingredients—fipronil and (S)-methoprene—to help disrupt the flea life cycle and prevent future infestations. Frontline plus for cats Explore our collection of Frontline Plus for cats and find the perfect solution for protecting your furry friend from pests. I accept full liability and confirm I will read all sides of the product information sheet to ensure I understand the directions for use, contraindications and warnings associated with each medicine before administration.

FRONTLINE® is a registered trademark of Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health France, used under license. Some mention that it definitely helps kill fleas, while others say that it seems to not keep flea away for more than a week or more. While Frontline Plus and Frontline Gold treat adult fleas in the exact same way, the addition of pyriproxyfen allows Frontline Gold to kill flea eggs and larvae more effectively than Frontline Plus.We usually get Frontline or Advantage treatment for our cats, but for whatever reason this last time we got Frontline, it just didn’t work very well at all. I got it out and realised it was alive, and when I picked her up to dry her back legs I saw she was teeming with fleas still! This flea and tick treatment is specially formulated to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, chewing lice and ticks, including ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.

The Maine Coones have such fine dense fur, we have to use the dropper nearer to the ears where there is less hair. No animal should have to suffer a preventable disease, which is why Boehringer Ingelheim develops products like FRONTLINE Plus. To qualify as an SQP a person must undertake relevant training and pass examinations approved by AMTRA. They say that it has severely burned their fur and skin, causing scabs and burn marks on their neck. FRONTLINE PLUS ®, FRONTLINE TRI-ACT ® and FRONTLINE ® SPOT ON kill fleas by affecting their nervous system, making them hyperactive before dying.Unlike other flea treatments, FRONTLINE Plus® kills ticks too, helpingto reduce the risk of tick-borne disease transmission.

Frontline Plus can begin killing these pests 4 hours after application, and Frontline Gold may begin killing them as quickly as 30 minutes after application. Discount code expires one month after receiving and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers of promotions. I confirm that I am over 18 and take full responsibility for the veterinary medicinal product(s) I am purchasing. I always find drops a little difficult to administer and do wonder how much of it makes it to their skin and not just the fur.

A SQP will need to contact you before we can dispatch this product, please ensure that we can reach you usually between the hours of 9am - 6pm on your contact number.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment