276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anna Sui Original Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Like a pink umbrella, this scent is made to protect it`s owner from realities of everyday life and take her to a magic kingdom full of unicorns and rainbows.

This scent somehow reminds me of a dusty library with very old books and maybe a librarian who is actually an unattractive vampire. It is still my favorite, however I developed bronchitis three times during periods when I was wearing this more heavily due to special occasions. The styling of the bottle and box reminds me of San Francisco gold rush era, with the black metal filigree. She is most famous for her flair in keeping her timeless collections bang on-trend with the most celebrated cultures of the eras. This smells to me very blended, a ball of dried lilacs, with faint green scent of leaves, a healthy dusting of powdery iris and a few drops of apricot juice.Black currant, oranges, raspberry (juicy trio) and fresh florals at initial spray; as it warms up on the skin powdery violets, heliotrope, jasmine and cedar shine right thru. Green notes, bergamot, orange, apricot and raspberry are included among the top notes of this perfume.

I actually found it too dark for everyday use, but it was such a lovely strong floral and romantic scent!With top notes of mango, raspberry and pink pepper, this magical scent is perfect for a special occasion or evening out.

For me it's a frilly-dark scent and it goes well with dark hair, pale skin and feminine slightly gothic clothes and also flowers.

I can't decide if its a love or a hate right now and I've no idea where id wear it but i do know that I'm addicted to smelling my wrist whenever its on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment