276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boxer Gifts OT2056 Bad Dancing Scoring Paddle | Be The Judge and Play Along with The TV | Fun for All The Family | Cool for Parties, Birthday or Christmas, Multicolor

£11.985£23.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After last night’s super-sized live show, our magnificent seven pairs will be whittled down to a hoofing half-dozen. The judges’ scores have been combined with viewer votes and tonight, the bottom two will slug it out in the dreaded dance-off. So whose hoofing holiday is about to be over? Double dance-off survivor Angela Rippon was cut adrift at the foot of the leaderboard, with Nigel Harman second from bottom. Will voting viewers agree with the judges? If not, it could be a nervy night for Annabel Croft and Bobby Brazier, who were also left languishing in the lower half in the leaderboard.

He’s only been part of the Strictly troupe for three years but Kai Widdrington has already became a firm fan favourite. In his debut series, he reached the final with AJ Odudu before she heartbreakingly had to pull out with a late injury. He got a hospital pass last year, saddled with Loose Women’s Kaye Adams as a partner and being first out. She then pays fond tribute to her tearful dance partner Kai Widdrington. “But the person who has to get the most credit is this gentleman here. He’s an old soul on young shoulders. He’s 28 and I’m 79, there’s a 51-year difference in our ages. He has looked after me so brilliantly. He’s a wonderful dancer, a great choreographer, a terrific teacher and he has the patience of a saint. You’ve got me here, so don’t you dare cry! He and his partner Nadiya [Bychkova, fellow Strictly pro] are, in every sense of the word, beautiful people. I’m so pleased to have you in my life.” Somebody’s trip up north is about to go south. Good evening and welcome to the latest results show of Strictly Come Dancing 2023. I’m Michael, your Sunday-by-the-seaside dance partner. Please watch along with me as the Tower Ballroom marks the end of someone’s Strictly adventure. Still, the Devon dynamo got further in the contest than any 70something in Strictly history, banishing any misconceptions that dance is the preserve of the young. She was elegant, agile, graceful and musical. Her leg lift during week one’s cha-cha will go down as one of the most memorable, meme-able moments of the series.The show’s oldest ever contestant arrived with a bang, exceeding all expectations by twice finishing third on the leaderboard and averaging over 30 points. Understandably, though, she ran out of steam mid-series, hence being in the bottom two for three weeks running. Her score dipped to 28 for last night’s American not-very-smooth, her lowest for six weeks. Few survive a third dance-off and so it proved. VT includes a couple scoffing fish and chips on the seafront, which the camera crew blatantly finished for them In her exit interview, Angela Rippon tells Tess: “The last nine weeks have probably been the most terrifying, the most fantastic, the most glorious and the most joyful that I have spent for a very long time in my profession. I’ve had the time of my life. I presented Come Dancing but that was 40 years ago. A different time. Kai wasn’t even born then! Being on this side of the competition has been an eye-opener for me. There is a real team spirit in this programme, unlike anything I’ve done. They support us, they encourage us all the time, they’re absolutely wonderful.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment