276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JustSun Mens Swim Shorts with Zip Pockets Mesh Lining Quick Dry Waterproof Swim Trunks

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This swimsuit made with recycled polyester—which is made from 11 plastic bottles—makes for feel-good beach attire while catching some waves," he says.

Shorts in 2023, Tested by Style Experts 20 Best Board Shorts in 2023, Tested by Style Experts

Other feats like weightless drainage, ventilation, and quick-dry which we've tested in the water really render these shorts a, well, champion.hybrid shorts have a fixed waistband with a button closure, zip and internal drawcord, so they look like a normal pair of shorts. Nike swimwear is made from performance fabrics that move with you and dry quickly, while providing comfort and coverage. Tested by legendary surfing champion Kelly Slater on the waves—and by us in our fashion closet—these shorts are the ultimate option for athletes. During our testing, we were utterly satisfied with its DWR nylon fabric which is water-repellent and breathable, no matter how we sweat or get wet.

Men. Nike UK The Best Nike Swimming Trunks for Men. Nike UK

And after testing it out in our fashion closet, we've decided that it is a beach essential through and through. The stretch and performance in water (courtesy of the nylon) lets you move your legs however you want, and the relaxing fit lets my thick thighs breathe too.

Its cotton blend feels nice and smooth, sure, but its quick drying and decent stretch ensure that when they're wet or when I'm in the water, the fabric won't stick to my skin and weigh me down. Poly with the addition of stretch (Lycra, elastane) material is the most common with good reason—more comfortable, forgiving. In water, however, that comfort really came into the light for me—I was able to really move my thighs, even though the stretch of elastane is only 6%. Nike jammers are built for speedy swimming, with a sleek, form-fitting design that helps reduce drag in the water. While I wouldn't wear them to surf—and most surfers probably wouldn't either—I do like to wear them out to the beach, bathe, or swim in the water.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment