276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Essence, Sun Club 01 natural bronzer

£1.345£2.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For contouring, smaller, more precise brushes are usually your best bet to sculpt your face and define features.

Promising Review: "I have a hard time finding bronzers that melt and blend well into my skin without looking patchy and orange but this one is literally perfect." — A Sephora reviewer There'll be no spam from us. Just a weekly guide to the best affordable fashion and beauty buys. Sign me up When Essence brings out a new bronzer I’m all ears. Till this day, Essence has only released one bronzer in their life time of me trying them as a brand. That was a limited edition bronzer of the Lights of Orient collection that was released more than 4 years ago. That has a stunning design though so I never wanted to use it too much. I have been waiting ever since for Essence to release a bronzer that could work for me. They are usually too orange, too dark or too muddy in my experience. So how do I fare with the Essence Hello, Good Stuff bronzer? Review: Essence Hello, Good Stuff Matte & Glow bronzer 010 Cocoa-Cool A two-in-one solution to bronzing and contouring, this Huda Beauty brush is the perfect option for those not wanting to use too many tools, but who also prefer each one to have a dedicated use.Promising Review: "I love the way this looks on my skin. It gives the glowy, wet look without being too obvious so I can even wear it without any other makeup on—just to add a little glow. It is so beautiful and light on the skin." — Arushi, an Ulta reviewer

Promising Review: "I was on the hunt for something to mix with my moisturizer to make my skin look dewy and glowy and this is it! You only need a little and it really keeps your skin moisturized, glowy and hydrated." — Sabby, an Ulta reviewer Angled brushes are ideal for emphasising the cheeks, whereas compact travel brushes are a must-have for those who do their makeup on the go. What type of brush should you use for contouring? Chelsea Candelario is an Associate Editor at PureWow. She’s been writing about beauty and culture for more than seven years. When she’s not searching the internet for the latest beauty trends (and testing them out herself), she’s constantly highlighting inclusive brands that might not be on your radar.Promising Review: "I love this sun glow gel. I use a small amount on my face after my skincare routine and it really does create a subtle glow that lasts all day." — a Nordstrom reviewer

The Hello, Good Stuff bronzer is a 99% natural formula that is infuse with cocoa powder and should be nourishing. I do think that a nourishing powder is not really a feasible concept but I do like how this is a nearly all natural formula. I like how an affordable brand like this is trying to create products that are better and less infused with chemicals. Then again, this could also just be an attempt to just make the brand look better. So I am always a bit skeptical. What does the shade 010 Cocoa-Cool look like? As you can see this is a warm toned bronzer that is very fair and not too orange. It has a lovely texture and a neutral shade that is easy to blend onto the skin. I love applying this with a large stipple brush and it looks very natural on the skin. This is a great shade match for my fair skin. I think I have found a bronzer by Essence that works very well for me. How does this bronzer apply? Before & after

The best UGG boots (and dupes!) to buy for winter

We all know that a good bronzer can help transform your face: emphasising cheekbones and jawlines, and giving your face a sun-kissed glow without any UV exposure are just a few of the multifaceted bronzer’s talents. Similar to powder and cream bronzers, you want to target any areas the sun would typically hit like your cheekbones, jawline, forehead and the temples (aka the perimeter of your face). If you want to amp up your faux tan, add a dot at bridge of liquid bronzer along the bridge of your nose, cupid's bow and over your eye lids. How We Chose the Best Liquid Bronzers

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment