276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Black Hunter Archery Takedown Recurve Bow American Longbow Adult Right Hand Hunting Wood Bow 60",30-60lbs Target Practice

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This innovative feature grants archers the flexibility to effortlessly change limbs, accommodating adjustments in draw weight as their archery skills progress. Thanks to its precision engineering and quality materials, this bow delivers exceptional accuracy, making it suitable for both beginner and seasoned archers. Ans:There are a variety of options available, and you can select any of them. There are 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 pounds draw weight archer available, and you can choose according to your comfort zone. It is a long bow, and its length is 60 Inches.

are my arrows compatible? if not, can I please be recommended arrows? unless mentioning other brands here will pose an issue.. Ans:Obviously, the bow is compatible with both indoor and outdoor usages. So, if you want to buy it only for practicing archery, then you can buy the 30 to 35 pounds draw weight.

MDN002

The laminate bamboo core limbs not only added to its sleek aesthetic but also promised a power that I was eager to test out​​. The mandarin bow is a takedown recurve bow that means you can easily transport the bow without any causalities. If you don’t know how to assemble the bow, then you can just watch a video. It’s simple and there are thousands of video available on the internet.

In recent years, the sport of archery has experienced remarkable expansion as an increasing number of individuals have taken it up for either hunting or target practice purposes. It has proven to be a reliable and efficient bow, providing a satisfying balance between power and maneuverability.We highly recommend using a Bowstringer to attach the string, especially for those bows with the higher draw weight.

Its simplicity speaks of a traditional form of archery that I have come to appreciate, reminding me that sometimes, less truly is more​. Price and Value for MoneyWhen choosing between the bows available, it is crucial to take into consideration your own personal preferences, requirements and budget. Considerations like quality, design as well as ease of use, after-sales service, and cost are all important in the decision-making process. Takedown system for easy transport, as well as for the exchange of limbs for different draw weights. Recurve bows, particularly becoming popular due to their flexibility, simplicity of use, as well as their precision. But as with any product, it's important to weigh these considerations against your personal needs and preferences. Should You Buy? Concluding the Review Furthermore, the bow is only available as a right-hand bow, which may exclude left-handed shooters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment