276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cramer S203AMZ Ceramic / Enamel Repair Kit for Baths, Sinks and Counter Tops, Colour: Alpine White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Today you will find numerous new materials and surfaces like acrylic, mineral cast or easy-to-clean coatings in the bathroom.

Cramer Bath and Kitchen Finish Repair Kit in Plumbing White Cramer Bath and Kitchen Finish Repair Kit in Plumbing White

This is not only very annoying for the client, but first and foremost this can be very expensive and time-consuming for the professional.

It only takes 30 minutes to harden before you use the aerosol paint spray to spray the enamel layer on. Yet, such damage can be repaired quickly and easily by oneself with the appropriate high-quality material.

Cramer CRA16080EN Bathroom Repair Kit 50ml - Screwfix

Be careful to spray from the recommended distance and not to mask directly on the surface for an even finish that hides any imperfection in the colour match.I really took my time and then used the finest paper (supplied in the kit) which polishes the surface. i wouldn't even try using a repair kit myself, i'm a complete fool when it comes to most things DIY, something similar happened to me about 3 years ago!

Scratch and Chip Repair Kit Alpine White - Plumbworld

Alongside bath resurfacing kits, we also supply plumbing parts and products to repair and renew bathroom tiles, radiators, boilers and many other products. Your Cramer bath repair kit has been designed to be used by anyone, regardless of experience and comes complete with easy to follow, step by step instructions. The Cramer Bath Repair kit contains filling compound, hardener, spatula, repair spray and sandpaper for the repair of enamel, acrylic and ceramic surfaces.Best to put lots of plastic sheeting around the repair area when using the paint, because you need to hold the can 6-8 inches away, which means the spray area is quite big so paint specks get everywhere. After a while, we know that your bathroom can start to look a little run down, especially if it is regularly used by different people.

Cramer Bath Repair Kits | Bathroom Accessories | Screwfix Cramer Bath Repair Kits | Bathroom Accessories | Screwfix

If your enamel fittings are starting to look a little worse for wear, our bathroom repair and bath resurfacing kits could be the low-cost answer to refreshing your bathroom and restoring it to it's former glory.Everyone can do this themselves with only little effort and without having to exchange an already expensive bathtub.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment