276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Einstein 11058 , Sea Dreams Soother Cot Toy with Remote, Lights and Melodies, Newborns and up Multi

£21.495£42.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Safety: Ensure that the soother does not have any sharp edges or potentially hazardous choking elements attached to it. Man I wish I had this when I had my youngest. He was colic and it sounds like this would have been a lifesaver! Reply

Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother Musical Crib Toy - Target

Color: Sweet Dreamz on the Go - Fox | Item Weight: ‎6 ounces | Batteries: ‎3 AAA batteries required | Product Dimensions: ‎4.72 x 2.36 x 1.57 inchesDespite all of that usage, we could usually get around 45 days out of a set of batteries before we needed to replace them. For a parent of littles, that is a small price to pay for precious sleep! Fill your little one with wonder and set sail for sweet dreams with this best-selling aquarium crib soother. More than just a lullaby machine, the Sea Dreams Soother comforts baby with classical melodies and soothe and glow light effects – brought to life by an enchanting cast of Baby Einstein characters. Little eyelids grow heavy with the unique Drift Off feature, which gradually softens lights and sounds every 10 minutes. Parents can reactivate the soother remotely to avoid wake-ups or disturbances. And because this sleep machine is made just for our littlest loves, babies can easily turn the soother on themselves if woken in the middle of the night. Even the busiest babies need a good night’s sleep, so they can explore the world around them well-rested and refreshed. What a great review! Anything to help our little ones sleep at night! Thanks for all the info! Reply The baby music soother from the trusted brand Baby Einstein uses glow lights and classical musical tunes to keep the baby calm and entertained. The adjustable strap makes it simple to secure to any crib. In addition, this soother has the unique drift-off feature, which softens the sounds and lights every ten minutes, making the child’s eyes droopy and assisting in falling asleep gradually.

Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother - My Review - Super Mom Picks Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother - My Review - Super Mom Picks

Color: Gray | Material: Polyester, Plastic | Item Weight: ‎1.1 pounds | Batteries: ‎3 AAA batteries required | Product Dimensions: ‎14 x 14 x 27 inches. The Baby Einsteins Dream Soother is powered by 4 “C” batteries. We used our dream soother every night and also during daily nap times. Our favorite setting was the music and light show which uses up the most battery juice given there is music, movement, and lights. If you are looking for a smart product, then this is the one for you. This Dreamweaver from Project Nursery comes in strong with innovation and design. First of all, it looks like a jar filled with fireflies and its transitions can be easily changed from fading, sparkling, and even dancing. You can stream the most comforting music for your baby through your smart phone, too. Once he saw me, then the real crying began. You mama’s know what I mean! This is why I said the remote is genius.Sleep is so important to me and that first year of life can be exhausting. Anything that helps to get your baby to self soothe and sleep longer is totally worth it! The Baby Einstein Sea Dream Soother was one of those lifesavers for me. Okay so I definitely need one of these now!!! My baby girl would love this soother, I’ve always wanted one for my son but never got one. Now is my chance I guess! Reply With so many options, it can be challenging to find the right crib soother. Therefore, we have listed a few factors you need to consider to choose the right crib soother. Batteries: 3 AA batteries required | Item Weight: 12 ounces | Product Dimensions: 4 x 11 x 6 inches Thank you so much for sharing your review! We had a similar soother for my daughter and she loved it, it was the best tool to get he to sleep! Reply

Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother Crib Toy | Smyths Toys UK

Who is not fascinated by the sea? This is a fun toy for kids I love s the sea theme ideas. Its also looks like a mini aquarium except the fish will not needed to feed and will never dies. Reply Great review! Looks like Baby’s Einstein Sea Dream Soother is a life saver with a remote control . ReplyThe Tumama baby light star projector is a favorite among parents whose babies prefer settling down to music. This adorable star projector has starry ambient light and moonlight melodies to help lull babies into a soothing sleep. Designed with a hand drum on the top, this crib soother with starry night projection allows babies to express their emotions by hitting it. The Cloud b travel comforting sound machine is the perfect companion for both children and adults. It offers eight relaxing sounds, including heartbeat, rain, waves, and lullabies, to soothe your baby to sleep.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment