276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Formula Of Love

£15.55£31.10Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For six years, the girls of K-pop band TWICE—JEONGYEON, SANA, MINA, TZUYU, DAHYUN, JIHYO, NAYEON, MOMO, and CHAEYOUNG—have explored love in their infectious music (they literally released a mini album and single called What Is Love?in 2018) . But their new album out today, Formula of Love: O+T=<3, puts the emotion front and center, along with what the girls have learned about it. TWICE hasn't explicitly revealed the meaning behind Formula of Love: O+T=<3, but fans theorize it represents the group's love for ONCE. " O stands for Once and T stands for Twice so Once + Twice = Love," one fan tweeted. Considering the girls have honored their fans in a few of their songs (most notably "One In A Million," which is TWICE's fan song), it's not far-fetched to think they would dedicate a whole album to their fans. Twiceland (2017) • Twiceland ZONE 2: Fantasy Park (2018) • TWICE 1st ARENA TOUR 2018 "BDZ" • TWICE DOME TOUR 2019 • Twice World Tour 2019 • TWICE 4th World Tour 'III' • TWICE 5th World Tour 'Ready To Be' a b "Hot Albums [2021/11/17 公開]". Billboard Japan (in Japanese). Archived from the original on November 17, 2021 . Retrieved November 17, 2021.

TWICE Reveals How They've Changed Over the Years. YouTube. Then vs. Now. Seventeen. November 12, 2021. Event occurs at 11:28 . Retrieved November 16, 2021. Chin, Carmen (October 21, 2021). "TWICE perform new song 'Candy' in celebration of sixth anniversary". NME. Archived from the original on November 15, 2021 . Retrieved October 22, 2021. TWICE) 3집 - Formula of Love: O+T=<3 [Result file ver.]". Yes24. Archived from the original on December 6, 2021 . Retrieved December 6, 2021.

7. “Last Waltz”

Yim, Seung-hye (October 8, 2021). "Twice set to drop third full-length album on Nov. 12". Korea JoongAng Daily. Archived from the original on October 9, 2021 . Retrieved October 10, 2021. CHAEYOUNG: I think our songs matured with us and, compared to our earlier albums, our participation with the album making process has grown, too. Even though we have affection towards our earlier albums, the love is getting stronger as our participation becomes greater. We hope to present ONCE with albums with greater member participation in the future. Another consummate release from TWICE with their bevy of songwriters and producers, ‘Formula of Love: O+T=<3’ stands out among its contemporaries with eclectic influences and strong features. Stream: ‘Formula of Love: O+T=<3’ – TWICE a b "Ultratop.be – Twice – Formula of Love: O%2BT%3D%3C3" (in French). Hung Medien. Retrieved December 5, 2021.

With Formula of Love: O+T=<3 on the way, TWICE gears up to release its first full-length album since last year’s Eyes Wide Open. Since that release, the group has shared the Japanese project Perfect World and the mini-album Taste of Love which features the popular single “Alcohol-Free.”Gong, Mina (October 25, 2021). " "사랑이란 무엇일까?" 트와이스, 엉뚱발랄 매력". Star News (in Korean). Archived from the original on October 25, 2021 . Retrieved October 25, 2021– via Naver. Kim, Min-ji (November 10, 2021). "트와이스, 정규 3집 선주문 63만장 돌파...자체 최고 기록 경신". News1 (in Korean). Archived from the original on November 10, 2021 . Retrieved November 10, 2021. Park, Juwon (November 15, 2021). "K-pop band TWICE basking in global popularity, plans US tour". Associated Press. Archived from the original on November 15, 2021 . Retrieved November 16, 2021. On October 20, 2021, the song " Candy" was performed during TWICE's 6th Anniversary 'H6ME PARTY with 6NCE'.

Gaon Album Chart – Week 51, 2021". Gaon Music Chart (in Korean). Archived from the original on December 23, 2021 . Retrieved December 23, 2021. MINA: I enjoyed filming the music video for “The Feels.” We were able to interact with dancers in the prom scene, and we felt like the protagonists for an American high-teen movie. Other members also enjoyed experiencing an American prom party that we were previously only able to encounter through movies. You’re celebrating your six-year anniversary as a group. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned about yourself as you’ve gone on this journey together and grown with your ONCE fans? NAYEON: I wrote the lyrics for “F.I.L.A (Fall In Love Again)”. The concept and the topic of the lyrics were given to us, so it didn’t take much time to think of what I wanted to write about. I was able to let my imagination take off with the main storyline. Bowenbank, Starr (October 9, 2021). "TWICE Announces Release Date for Third Album Formula of Love: O+T=<3' " . Billboard . Archived from the original on October 8, 2021 . Retrieved October 10, 2021.MINA: I try to go for a variety of styles, but since it’s getting chilly, I reach for warm, fluffy clothes. Ziwei, Puah (September 14, 2021). "TWICE's Chaeyoung reveals the girl group are "recording" new music". NME. Archived from the original on October 9, 2021 . Retrieved October 15, 2021.

Bowenbank, Starr (October 1, 2021). "TWICE Release First English-Language Single 'The Feels,' Dance the Night Away in Video's Epic Prom". Billboard. Archived from the original on October 1, 2021 . Retrieved October 2, 2021.

TWICE's Formula of Love: O+T=<3 Album Cover

The Top K-pop Albums of 2021". Nylon. December 16, 2021. Archived from the original on December 17, 2021 . Retrieved December 17, 2021.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment