276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hi-Gear Kentucky Classic Lightweight Camping Chair, Folding Chair, Ideal for Outdoor Events, Picnics, Beach, Garden Furniture, Camping Equipment, Camping Accessories, Red, One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Love this chair. It looks high end, is so comfy and very sturdy. It is a little heavier than the smaller folding chairs but still light enough to carry around. I now need to buy more because our guests prefer to sit in those and I end up sitting on the floor.. We use this style of portable chair in our campervan and on a recent trip decided that the 10-year plus original chairs were on their last legs. Delivered Monday to Saturday 8am-8pm, excluding bank holidays. Once despatched you will receive updates from the courier. I bought 3 chairs two years ago and we use them extensively (not only for camping but also outside at home). They are super comfortable, the drinks holder is deep and wide enough for most drinks and most important of all it is sturdy and well made.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment