276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sivio Kids Weighted Blanket, 2.3 kg, 90x120 cm, 100% Natural Cotton Heavy Blanket for Kids and Teens, Safe Glass Beads, Blue Dinosaur

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the child from my example above needs 100x150cm, 2,5kg then if you purchase 135x200cm then you'll need to make it 4. This specific product is actually available as four different “characters”: the green dinosaur, a pink dinosaur, a cheetah, and a unicorn .

We understand that our staff earn as much in one hour as labourers in some Asian countries earn for a six-day, 12-hour-a-day working week. I’ve still had restless legs as I go to bed, but I can go to sleep as the weight seems to help calm them down. Personally, I held the stuffed animal close to my chest as I was sleeping, which is how I have always slept with stuffed animals since I was a child. If the pocket squares on a blanket are too large, all of the pellets will lump together in piles at the bottom of the squares. Deep pressure applied by the weighted blanket helps to calm, relax and regulate nervous system therefore it is great supporting therapy in sensory processing dysregulation, dysfunctional sleeping relating to stress or hormonal problems but also with mental illnesses including depression or high anxiety levels.

Our Dinosaur weighted travel blanket is a handy size that can be taken with you without being too small or too big when you are on the move. Our Weighted Blankets and Sheet Sets are handmade in Austin, Texas with premium material and are designed with multiple features to help you rest better. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. I wasn’t surprised, primarily because this stuffed animal was designed for children and I am, in fact, a grown adult.

They are particularly helpful for children on the autism spectrum, who crave touch and pressure but are unable to tolerate typical physical touch from loved ones. It's packed full of useful articles regarding furniture and also when and where the latest and greatest furniture sales and discounts are happening around the UK. It is the responsibility of the caretaker to ensure the child is able to independently remove the blanket without any help. It is important that the weight of the blanket is in proportion to the bodyweight of the person using it.The first night I actually slept with the dinosaur, it felt really natural and cozy to snuggle up with it. Grounding also triggers the release of hormones that calm the nerves and lead to a good night’s sleep.

I'm autistic and had been trying to get ahold of a weighted toy for ages, and unfortunately it's been so hard finding one in weights for adults without it being a scam. The weighted nature of our blankets helps to mimic the feeling of a comforting hug, relieving stress and anxiety, and promoting a restful sleep. For optimum results, we recommend choosing a blanket which is 10% of the user’s body weight as this should give 100% energy the following morning. I find snuggling up with my dog very calming, but I only get to see him when I’m at my parents’ house, so a weighted stuffed animal provides a similarly cuddly experience. v=1685238404"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}],"images":["\/\/blankease.The glass beads used in a snoozzzy weighted blanket do not retain heat and as they are stitched inside a breathable cotton blanket very little warmth is added, making the blankets ideal even in summer months. Originally Sleepopolis started with mattress reviews, but we have big plans to expand going forward! I also noticed the stuffed animal was heavy enough for me to feel the difference between it and a normal stuffed animal, but not so heavy that it felt oppressive. If you share a bed and your partner doesn’t wish to use a weighted blanket, then please get a single or king single size for your side of the bed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment