276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Be Here Now

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. I get why people might not like this one. I've put on "All Around the World" on once at a party and was getting the looks asking "when will this end?" I, for once, love long songs. As a matter of fact, I've put together my own mixtape of the first half of Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Pleasuredome made up entirely of their 12" singles. I love long songs that let you get lost inside of them. Again, something entirely left to preference. Released at midnight on Thursday 21 st August 1997, at a time when most albums were released on Monday, ‘Be Here Now’ sold a staggering 400,000 copies on the first day in the UK, with 663,400 sales in just 3 days. It was No.1 in fifteen countries and remained at the top of the UK Album Chart for 4 weeks. To date, it has the most album sales in the first seven days of release in UK Official Chart history and has sold over 8 million copies globally. Strange how different experiences of sound quality users posting in this forum about this album have had listening to this version of the album. My experience is that it is certainly much better than the CD version I own.

Oasis – Be Here Now (2022, Red, Vinyl) - Discogs

By 1997, Oasis were at the pinnacle of their success and had become omnipresent in British youth culture. The appetite for ‘Be Here Now’ was immense and it was amid this overheated anticipation that they made arguably the most eagerly awaited record since the heyday of The Beatles and The Rolling Stones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment