276°
Posted 20 hours ago

J. Del Pozo Halloween Man X For Men 4.2 Oz Edt Spray,125 ml,blue - black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, when I tried it, all I could smell was coffee, and to be honest, the coffee scent was a little off. Maybe it's just how it dries down on my skin, gonna let it macerate for a few months and try it a few more times later, but as of now just awful on me. The fragrance opens up with spicy notes of lemon, lavender and cardamom followed by a heart of cinnamon, roasted coffee, whisky and leather before drying down on a base of amber and tonka bean. I also understand how some people may say it smells synthetic to them, if you overspray this it can be headache inducing. Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members.

I think I go noseblind to it after a couple hours so I can't really tell how long it lasts or how much it projects.I'm a person without smell and I blind bought this, and I have to say that this is a MUST-HAVE because people love the smell of this perfume and compliment me a lot.

As it ages the whiskey becomes a bit more noticeable while the coffee becomes slightly less intense, and the two notes meet in the middle in a very pleasant way.A transgressive, seductive and very mysterious creation that grants an innate power to those who use it.

I will give this one more wearings in the future but to my nose it's a rather linear and overhyped scent. In the background are notes of Tonka Bean, along with a sensual current of modern amber and an oriental and mysterious note of incense smoke. Rights: access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, which can be consulted in our Privacy Policy.

It has a bit of a weird smell bc of the mineral notes I think but if you can get past that and enjoy the rest of the scent it’s pretty solid, especially for colder/night times. At nightfall everything is possible, and this is confirmed by the signature Halloween with its new release. I find the perfume to be mild and fresh, it projects for about 2 hours and then turns into a sweet skin scent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment