276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keypers: Time for Tea

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The second series kangaroo, like the tortoise, changed gender from male to female, and also changed theme from baseball to tennis. I have not seen a matching baby version. Princess- Adult Swan comes with crown & scarf, pink & purple hair, white with pink wings with purple hearts, pink keyring, key & brush. Keyboard -Adult Penguin, white & purple, with curly pink hair, blue hat, comes with keyring, blue key & yellow brush. Tango -Adult Yellow & pink ladybug, comes with orange hair bow & scarf, yellow keyring, pink key & pink brush. Now-defunct toy company Kenner (it was closed by parent company Hasbro 15 years ago) was famous for its Star Wars toys, but its M.A.S.K. figures were a match for anything a galaxy far, far away could spawn.

TOY SALES ~ Secondhand modern / vintage toys, including dolls, plush cuddly toys, figures, minis, fast food toys, games and books found on my travels around charity shops and carboot sales (my favourite pastime)!Keyboard - Adult Penguin white & pink, glittery eyes, blue hat, pink & white curly hair, white keyring, blue key & blue brush. Frisky -Adult Dog, Yellow dog, purple & white hair, glittery eyes, comes with keyring, key, & brush. The first series swans had pink hair, and although there are white haired swans to be found I'm pretty sure the colouring has just faded rather than them being variations. Diamond Pony -Adult Horse, white with purple hair, purple & pink saddle, comes with keyring, key & brush Taps - Baby Blue & pink Ladybug, Long pink, white & blue hair, glitter eyes, comes with brush, blanket & bottle.

Small pamphlet insert that comes with Keypers plush & Play Sets items, shows pictures of other Keypers items.

1st Series

Honey - Baby bear yellow, holding blue pot, blue & white hair with sparkly eyes, comes with brush & bee hair barrette. Just before boys realised that girls were there to be fancied instead of tormented, they spent all day with their Boglins, gruesome creatures that came in a cage and were in no way a rip-off of Gremlins. as some of you know I still have all my keypers from childhood and have decided to add to my collection with ones that im missing. It's bugging me now (to say the least!), so for the sake of fairness I thought I would post the question here: discolouration or variation?

Hero and Teeball were produced in one other colour variation, but Little League does not appear to have been released as such. I’ve seen very few images of this colour variation, which fades to a beige from purple (as pictured). News Breaking News! This category is devoted to all of our news articles, with a focus on the biggest breaking stories in the world of show business. We’ve managed to break plenty of viral news stories in the past, from the release of the new Lion King live-action movie to the announcement that Holly Willoughby would be replacing Ant McPartlin on I’m A Celebrity. As well as entertainment news we also feature breaking articles from the most weird and wonderful corners of the internet. If you want to keep up-to-date with fascinating news stories that are slightly off-the-radar, then this is the place to be. Princess and Belle now had glittery eyes and long tri-coloured hair. Perkins Finder remained unchanged.Hero and his Finder were released in two colours (Little League just the one). The purple version is quite rare. Both versions suffer from colour ageing. Each adult came with a Finder, brush, key and keyring plus one or two other small accessories. Each baby came with a brush and one or two small accessories. Some of the second series Eurocolour variationsare quite hard to find second-hand. Bobble -Baby Puppy Yellow with pink patches, dark pink collar, dark & light pink hair, comes with brush.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment