276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AfterBite Classic - Insect Bite Relief Handy Pen - 14ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The original heat pen can relieve itching from insect bites and stings within a minute after just one application. Exploring Elk Island National Park, Canada – little did I know I’d be covered in bites ten minutes later! com/toiletries/travel/mosquito-and-insect-bite-treatment/after-bite-fast-relief-from-insect-bites-14ml/p/43455" on this server.

The original heat pen can relieve the itching of insect bites within a minute after just one application. The worst situation was when I kicked off my three-and-a-half-month backpacking trip, again in Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. A quick drying solution formulated to coat nails with a bitter taste to help prevent biting and promote healthy growth. As mentioned, I’ve used it on several exotic trips, and have recommended it in a few of my blog posts before.When this concentrated heat is applied to the bite area, it reduces the itch, the size of the swelling and any pain associated with it. Many had swollen up into revolting welts (perhaps a sign of Skeeter Syndrome) and I couldn’t stop scratching. If I get bitten, my mind is saying ‘scratch it’ but instead I grab the pen out of my bag and apply to the area.

The pen arrives with two AA batteries inserted, so all you need to do is decide which of the two turquoise buttons to press.I’m Chloe and I absolutely love travelling the world and sharing stories and memories from my trips, as well as helpful travel advice so that you can follow in my footsteps. Named Travel Influencer of the Year in 2022, Chloe regularly works with a number of tourism boards, producing inspirational travel content across multiple platforms.

The left button applies three seconds of heat via the ceramic contact, the right button gives five seconds of heat. This review has been sponsored, but this is a product I've been using for over a year and genuinely recommend.If there's nothing in your skin, or you've removed it, wash your skin with soap and water to help lower the chance of infection. The use of concentrated heat after insect bites/stings as an alternative to reduce swelling, pain, and pruritus: an open cohort-study at German beaches and bathing-lakes. With a passion for food, fun and adventure, Chloe is the content creator behind one of the UK's top travel blogs Wanderlust Chloe. Using fine-tipped tweezers or a tick-removal tool (if you have one), grasp the tick as close to the skin as possible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment