276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aveeno Daily Moisturising After-Shower Mist, Formulated With Oats, Suitable For Sensitive Skin, Non-Greasy Fast Absorbing Spray, Locks In Moisture 48h, 200ml

£5.69£11.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

naturally derived ingredients: Its unique formula is tested on all skin tones and is hypoallergenic . Tested under dermatological control: The formula with oat extract improves the skin’s natural balance for healthy looking and more resilient skin from the first use. Overall I would definitely recommend this product and will be re purchasing when this bottle runs out! Some items such as medicines and products classified by the Civil Aviation Authority as Dangerous Goods such as aerosols cannot be shipped internationally. If you notice a side effect, stop using and speak to a doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist as soon as possible.

This spray helps to keep the skin moisturised for up to 48 hours, and is fast absorbing and non-greasy.After 21 years of prescription emollients, Nothing and I mean nothing else has ever stopped her skin drying out - until this! Dry skin can be caused by a number of different conditions, which leads to the skin becoming dried out after the skin’s natural barrier becoming damaged.

Helps Relieve and Repair Skin: Aveeno Skin Relief Body Oil Spray helps relieve and repair very dry skin from the first application. Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, C14-22 Alcohols, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate. Though anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding should consult a medical professional for advice before using.

AVEENO harnesses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking healthy and feeling balanced. Rated 5 out of 5 by Nikki from Highly recommend I have sensitive skin but this oil is very gentle and has not caused any issues. I was surprised to see petrolatum here because the texture is sooooo light (but, I’ll tell you more about that later). That’s science jargon for moisture magnets: a humectant attracts moisture from the air into the skin and binds it there. The formula has been tested under dermatological control and is unscented and suitable for normal to dry skin.

My first can had a dodgy spray valve but that was quickly sorted by spraying it upside down in hot water.AVEENO ® Daily Moisturising After-Shower Mist with Oat Extract improves your skin’s natural balance for healthy looking and more resilient skin from 1st use.

Petroleum undergoes such a strict purifying process to remove any toxins it may contain, the end product has a completely different molecular structure from petroleum. Formulated with oat extract, this mist improves the skin’s natural balance for healthy looking and more resilient skin from the first use.It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement. The formula with oat extract improves the skin's natural balance for healthy looking and more resilient skin from the first use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment