276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sylvanian Families Town - Village Pizzeria

£114.995£229.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ryan Persian is the oldest baby in the family. His passion is for photography and his best day ever was when his mother gave him his first camera! Now you’ll always find him taking pictures of his family, but equally loves to strike a pose in front of the camera too! To mark this exciting anniversary, we’ve created a new video featuring Freya, her family and some new friends! This heart-warming story features a little girl who wandered into the world of Sylvanian Families. She met Freya Chocolate and they became best friends instantly. They spent time together with Freya's family and did everything that best friends do! Over time, their friendship got stronger until one day something happened…

We decided to stretch our legs and walk over to the Village Pizzeria, as it’s just over the big hill in Sylvanian Village. It’s a lovely walk but the hill is very steep, so we worked up quite an appetite for our meal! Leah and Bellamy Persian are the baby twins. They can often be found playing on their ride-on-train together, where Leah always gets Bellamy to push her! Dawn Persian is a keen astronomer who spends most of her evenings gazing up at the sky. She’s always eager to learn more about constellations so spend hours studying her star charts – she always know the answer any questions her children may have! Autumn is finally here and she’s hard to miss! Just look around at all the beautiful autumn colours, crunchy leaves and crisp fresh air! In our collection you'll find the Sylvanian Families Country Tree School playset - a charming educational setting for your Sylvanian characters. It features a tree-shaped school building with classrooms, a slide, a swing, and other fun accessories. Children can let their imaginations run wild as they role-play different school scenarios, from attending classes to playing on the playground. There's also the Sylvanian Families Baby Mermaid Castle playset – little ones can dive into a magical underwater world with a beautifully decorated castle featuring rooms, a slide, and other aquatic-themed accessories! Endless Possibilities for PlayWe all loved the Christmas card you sent to us, especially the message inside! We miss you too Grandma, we cant wait for Christmas Day so we can get together for a delicious lunch and a walk in the fields beyond the Sylvanian Village. I cant wait to feel the warmth in my stomach from the all the Christmas food and the crunch of icy grass below my boots! Embark on exciting role-playing adventures and allow children to foster their social skills and emotional intelligence with the help of their new furry friends. Create heart-warming stories and explore the values of friendship, family, community, and kindness. Shopping With Us Are you looking for something to wear to your Christmas gatherings? Just wait here and I’ll see what I can put together for you! Whether it's a cosy cottage or a treehouse nestled in the woods, there's a perfect setting for every Sylvanian adventure. Let your children's imaginations run wild as they furnish their homes, dress them in charming outfits, and create unforgettable memories. Get ready for a delightful journey through the world of Sylvania with the family cruising car, sunshine nursery bus, and picnic van. Whether you're going on a family outing, enjoying a sunny drive, or going on a camping escapade, these Sylvanian Families vehicles will take each figure on the most exciting ventures. Sylvanian Families Playsets to Collect

Skye Persian is Lyra’s twin who has an eager interest in the natural sciences. As the seasons change, she likes to study the differences in the weather and especially loves recording the changes with her weathervane! Now it’s time to make the batter! Tip your flour into a bowl and beat in the eggs until nice and smooth. Now, the festive season is fast approaching and I can only imagine all the Christmas tea parties you have to attend, it’s such a busy time of year for everyone. Would you like some fashion advice? Of course, you know that’s why I’m here!Finally, celebrate the anniversary in a brand-new home! The Celebration Home is a large house featuring three floors and six sprawling rooms. There is plenty of space for all the family to stay for the celebrations, and a working lift to help you get between floors – it’s controlled by using the weathervane on the roof of the home. The pastel colour scheme means it will fit right in with your other Sylvanian Families products, and the Rose Tea Garden Set will fit perfectly in the garden!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment