276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Making Changes (8 Erotic Crossdressing Stories)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My real name no one will ever know, but that’s my choice and want to keep my private and personal life away from prying eyes because of what I really ... As time went by, I started to sneak into my step mother’s room more often. I tried on her outfits, her makeup and shoes. So, every time I was going to be alone in the house, I would simply dress up. I started to buy outfits, lingerie, hair wigs from online stores and kept everything hidden in my closet. This taboo reveals the entrenched sexism that still exists in society. Nobody cares if a woman favours comfort over glamour and lives in trousers, windcheaters and runners. Women wear blue as a matter of course, but a man wearing pink can still raise eyebrows. For the first hour or so it was fantastic just to chat away. I’d never been able to do it before, and its good to talk. Then after our chat, I was shown upstairs to my beautiful B&B bedroom so that I could freshen up and then it was on to the fun part! I’m Sorry, Gerald’s not home right now. A man goes missing but his wife is unconcerned. A crime story with an unusual result.

One day, I just snapped one of them. I was so angry and upset that they had been forcing me to do this, and I just couldn't take it anymore. After snapping I decided to run away from them. I went to the park, but they found me there. They chased me through the park and got very close to catching me, but I disappeared into the bushes.

Here Is The Second Part Of My Forced Crossdressing Story

The Dating Game. Mollie Blake’s ongoing serial about David (Diana) and Lucy. From the ski slope to the lecture hall, this is a great look at the unusual world of academia and crossdressing. For me it started in my early teens. I discovered masturbation (wow what a joy!) and womens legs became of particular fascination to me. God they looked so smooth and sexy, how I longed to touch them, to see if they felt as soft as I imagined. For something easy to listen to and SFW – https://fionadobson.com/jensen-and-the-lady-of-the-manor/ You’re sure to enjoy Jensen And The Lady Of The Manor.

Today we’re blessed to share in cross dresser success stories from two ladies. They may have many year’s between them, but their spirit of joy in their crossdressing success is shared. Toni’s Cross Dresser Success Story: Crossdressing All My Life

Where can you read more stories by trans authors?

Aunt Marilyn: “Now, when you need to use the bathroom, you will sit down to pee. You are now my niece, a girl. We are going to have such fun, while you are here. Oh you’re going to see some change in you. ” Thank you girls for taking the time to read my article and I hope your first time out in a public setting like this club I went to was as exciting as my first time out in public! Well we sat down to a meal and my aunt slept over that night, so we made an early start in the morning.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment