276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JBL TUNE 500BT - On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone - Black

£99.975£199.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination - harming wildlife and also human health. However, the response is slightly uneven and may sound overly bright and piercing, especially on already bright tracks.

Parents looking for a cheap headset for their kids may also want to take notice, though they should check the fit first. Sometimes it takes 3-4 minutes to connect to either to my laptop or to my phone or only finds the device if I constantly turn it off and on. I haven't dropped it or anything but I guess my head is just bigger than this product is designed for. If you found this content helpful, I kindly ask you to leave your feedback in the comments section below. JBL Tune 510BT – Bluetooth Over-Ear Kopfhörer in Schwarz – Faltbare Headphones mit Freisprechfunktion – K.Inline microphones are often worse than headset boom microphones, but usually better than embedded microphones. It will block out quiet conversations in the same room, but anything louder may interfere with your listening experience. We tried out the JBL 500BT headphones in different settings and situations to truly test out if it holds up to the headphone test. POYATU Earpads Headphone Ear Pads For JBL Tune 450BT 510BT 500 Ear Pads Headphone Earpads Replacement Cus.

JBL TUNE 500BT – The JBL TUNE500BT bluetooth headphones let you stream powerful sound with no strings attached for up to 16 hours of pure pleasure. Please use our Discord server instead of supporting a company that acts against its users and unpaid moderators. The foldable design makes it convenient to take your headphones anywhere and anytime you want music. However, they have a full parametric EQ available inside their app that allows you to add as many points as you want to customize their sound profile to your liking, which is great.To qualify for a refund or replacement, products need to be complete with all components and original packaging. The punchy, rich bass foundation reaches into both the low bass and the fundamental tone range but does not cover the middle and highs, so that the sound does not seem one-dimensional. We measured about 37 hours of continuous playback on a single charge, which is slightly over the advertised 33 hours. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

It’s useful when you want to listen to music but also be aware of what’s happening around you, for example when you’re jogging but still want to be able to hear traffic. g. Bridgewater, down south to Devon, Plymouth and Cornwall are most likely to be delivered on a Friday. The crossed wheelie bin sign is to inform you that the item in question cannot be disposed with your household waste. The first number of the IP rating refers to protection against dust, while the second number refers to protection against liquid.This means you can easily switch between a work computer and your phone seamlessly, which is convenient. The 500BT have a comfier, more stable fit, are significantly better-built, block out more ambient noise, leak less audio, and have a companion app with a parametric EQ and presets. We’ve taken this expertise and applied it to exciting audio products for your home, car, portable media player, boat, computer and gaming systems.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment