276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Key: The most gripping, heartbreaking novel of World War Two historical fiction from the global bestselling author of The Memory Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There was no closure whatsoever, and I am appalled that a trilogy could possibly end like this--without an ending, and with the most most amazing of characters--Ethan--in a suicidal stupor? Her debut novel, The Letter, set in her home town, was first published in 2013 and since then has become an international best-seller, translated into 30 languages.

I’ve got a folder full of half-written posts that all seem ridiculously pointless when I revisit them to tweak for publishing. I am presently working on a YA paranormal/time travel story, and a contemporary novel based on real events. I didn't really miss it that much, though, since this series has never really spent much time on the actual time travel. Not only does he feel like he has the right to Neriah, demanding that because he "claimed" her first then Matt can't express feelings for her and she can't choose Matt, but it doesn't come to anything.

With two teenage daughters at the time I fell into writing young adult paranormal and have never looked back. A ver, no es que me pareciera lo más novedoso y chachi del mundo mundial, pero eran unas buenas historias, me gustaban las tramas y subtramas, me encantó que Isabel fuera la narradora (un personaje con muchísima fuerza) y me encantó Ethan (por eso lamenté que se convirtiera en un mero secundario a partir del segundo libro).

Whilst exploring the old corridors she discovers a suitcase belonging to a female patient who entered Ambergate fifty years earlier. G. Wells's novel The War of the Worlds, the plaintext " all plans failed, coming back tomorrow" could be encoded as " 335 219 881, 5600 853 9315" — since the 335 th word of the novel is " all", the 219 th is " plans", etc. The third book of the series is really great, even after all these years, even after I've read all those YA series.We spent a bit of time with Sarah as the book opens and I was interested in the story around her parents’ relationship, her own marriage breakup and young Nathan, a homeless boy helping her rummage around the old asylum. I have also read Kathryn Hughes other two novels and they are as compelling - she is a great storyteller. One of the suitcases belonged to a female patient who was committed to the asylum fifty years earlier and it immediately strikes a chord.

Two Wall Street reporters investigate the man entrusted with millions to make profits and end poverty but now stands accused of masterminding one of the biggest, most brazen frauds in history. No wonder so many patients ended up being lobotomised or had excruciating ECT therapy has they fought against being labelled has mad, demented dangerous and out of control.Through our More than a Book program, we donate 1% of our revenue (not profits) to causes improving the future of millions of children and the planet they will grow up on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment