276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Start to Draw Animals (Junior Funfax S.)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While they may have sentimental value, bibles passed down through the family are not often worth a lot of money. So 80s things like when kids cameras first came out, all my friends had one on school trips - mine was in a box in the loft being “saved”. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. This later evolved into the Bradford Astronomical Society, and I was Secretary of the Society for around 15 years. Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

This is a used book - there is no escaping the fact it has been read by someone else and it will show signs of wear and previous use. I attended the local junior school, followed by five years (1964-1969) at Bradford Grammar School before leaving to commence a career as an engineering technician. Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. In 2002, World of Books Group was founded on an ethos to do good, protect the planet and support charities by enabling more goods to be reused.The book for which I hold most affection is The Skywatcher’s Handbook which appeared in 1985 and for which I was one of three contributors. The majority of pages are undamaged with some creasing or tearing, and pencil underlining of text, but this is minimal. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Amongst the books written for an older readership are The Practical Astronomer (Quarto Publishing) and An Introduction to Practical Astronomy (The Apple Press), both being guides to practical astronomy for amateur stargazers. My continuing interest in astronomy took me into the realms of writing monthly night sky guides for local newspapers and appearing on local radio and television talking about all things astronomical. In addition, I’m passionate about the environment and its preservation and I enjoy spending time outdoors, either gardening or walking.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy. A poor condition book can still make a good reading copy but is generally not collectible unless the item is very scarce. This book takes a fun look at the art of making shadows and provides pages of ideas of how to create even more exciting imagery. At around the age of five I was allowed to look through my father’s binoculars for the first time and I happened to point them at the stars. A number of the books I have written were for children and include First Facts – Our World and First Facts – Space (Henderson Publishing) both from the Junior Fun-Fax series; A Look Into Space (Henderson Publishing) from the Fun-Fax series; Space Exploration (Belitha Press) from the Belitha Information Library series; and Space (Belitha Press) from the My First Reference Library series.

From a rabbit to a tortoise to a bird in flight, all sorts of images can be created using the simplest of materials - hands, a wall and a light.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Things I coveted but never got: that tree house thing with the green plastic canopy; of course, Mr frosty; soda stream; that tank thing that was around in about 1982 which had elementary programming buttons to make it go forward/ backward a certain number of moves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment