276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KeyBar Copper MagNut

£12.15£24.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Follow these three simple steps to participate in the online magazine and nut/candy program to create your own Avatar, and personalized storefront, and send special messages to family and friends! A weekly e-newsletter for troops that includes answers to your questions, important dates, and more! Any girl using the internet for Girl Scout-related business should carefully review and sign the Girl Scout Internet Safety Pledge. I would definitely recommend it..........I bought the Brass version & am pleased with it.When I am less tired & busy I will think on it & find 'my' solution.

Pariuri Sportive | MAGNUMBET.RO

Follow these three simple steps to participate in the online magazine and nut/candy program to create your own Avatar, personalized storefront, and send special messages to family and friends! Through this program, girls learn financial literacy and develop five leadership skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics – all while collaborating with their troop and having lots of fun. Serving customers since 2011, our focus has always been on excellent customer service, getting to know our customers and supplying the very best in EDC and Survival gear from around the world at great prices with fast delivery. Note: These rare-earth magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175 degrees Fahrenheit (80 degrees Celcius). The strong magnetic fields of these rare-earth magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids and loud speakers. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to “Test-Mode” in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker or other bodily implant is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance. Keep away from small children. Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the rare earth magnet as the resulting dust is very flammable. You should also not burn the magnet as it will create toxic fumes.

Qualifications and responsibilities of the troop MagNut manager position. TMMs must sign this agreement and return it to their service unit MagNut manager. This training for Indie Girl Scout families and the service unit MagNut managers is intended to provide information about the MagNut program as well as details specific to the participating Indie Girl Scouts.

MagNut Central MagNut Central

I have yet to try it to see what tools it will support before breaking off.I imagine Divers would love it?Could have a camping/survival use?We are only limited by our imagination!Girls can print business cards with their unique, online storefront link to promote their MagNut business. Troops receive15%of all sales. Junior-level troops and above can opt out of individual recognitions to earn an additional5%in proceeds. This form is intended for caregivers and volunteers to request additional nuts and candy items from the MagNut program as well as damaged product replacement. Nice and strong magnets without much side pull as opposed to other types incased in plastic. Pricey but these seem to be built to last. This form isto be completed by all service units/troops/groups that have been given permission to open a bank account in the council’s name.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment