276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SLAM DUNK 19

£5.55£11.10Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ermelino, Louisa (November 3, 2008). "PW's Best Books of the Year". Publishers Weekly. Archived from the original on September 12, 2009 . Retrieved June 17, 2013.

I usually watch the anime series first before reading its manga counterpart and as for Slam Dunk, I’ve watched it quite a number of times already and I don’t think I’ll ever stop watching it, *wink. Even after watching the anime, I can still feel the tension, the suspense, and the excitement while reading this manga. Slam Dunk, Vol. 19 continues where the previous tankōbon left off and contains the next nine chapters (153–161) of the on-going manga series. Macdonald, Christopher (September 23, 2005). "TV Asahi Top 100 Anime Part 2". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on July 30, 2014 . Retrieved September 23, 2005. Slam Dunk was the third best-selling manga series in the first half of 2023 (period between November 2022 and May 2023), with over 4.1 million copies sold. [87] Critical reception [ edit ]Loo, Egan (May 1, 2009). "Joost Streams All 101 Episodes of Slam Dunk". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on May 19, 2009 . Retrieved May 12, 2009.

This story has a main character but I love that it didn’t just center around him but the author also gave its other characters a chance to share their own story. I love the character development as well especially Sakuragi’s. a b "Slam Dunk The Movie". Toei Animation. Archived from the original on May 12, 2009 . Retrieved May 13, 2009.Loo, Egan (June 4, 2008). "First Slam Dunk Episode Streamed with English Subs". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on July 22, 2009 . Retrieved May 13, 2009. Raijin on hiatus". Gutsoon! Entertainment. Archived from the original on June 4, 2004 . Retrieved January 11, 2023. Loo, Egan (April 26, 2010). "Naruto is 5th Shueisha Manga with 100 Million+ Copies in Print". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on January 14, 2015 . Retrieved January 13, 2015. Aoki, Deb. "Slam Dunk Volume 1". About.com. Archived from the original on April 3, 2015 . Retrieved June 24, 2020. Anzai's wife tells Rukawa that once one of Anzai's players went to America, but fell under a big depression until dying due to various conflicts with his teammates and rivals. However, Rukawa becomes determined to become the best player from Japan, and plays a one-on-one match against Mitsui. Sakuragi interrupts him and claims they never had a one-on-one, as Rukawa is afraid of losing to him. As such both compete in private, and Rukawa manages to defeat Sakuragi. Due to the poor grades from Sakuragi, Rukawa, Mitsui and Miyagi, Akagi is forced to assist them in their academics, so that they may still be allowed to compete at nationals. A few days later, Shohoku starts its one-week training, but Anzai doesn't let Sakuragi go. Anzai makes Sakuragi practise his jump shots by making twenty thousand shots in a week. With help from his gang and Haruko, Sakuragi is successful in his training. The following week, the Shohoku team boards a train on their way to the national tournament.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment