276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Ferri Mini Wearable Bluetooth Magnetic Panty Vibrator with App Controlled, Wireless Remote Control Vibatoror for Women, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The vibrator either needs to be held and pushed against the clitoris or, when using the magnetic cap, some kind of friction. That is, when I decided to bike-ride with Ferri on and didn’t realize just how hard the seat would push Ferri into my vulva when I had my legs spread, mounting it.

And it has a fair selection of built-in patterns, plus the opportunity to design your own if you don’t find a fav. I’ve found Lovense toys, including the Ferri, have the most reliable connection out of any app-controlled toys I’ve tried so far.

Indicating that it is charging is a red LED light, which will turn off when it is ultimately charged. I’ve used it both with a partner controlling it and myself, and I will say the app works really well and was intuitive. IPX means that the product passed a specific IP test done by a certified, independent company, and was tested for protection from liquids.

The first restaurant I took this to was pretty quiet – low music playing and a few people lightly chatting at their tables. In that case, I’m optimistic that Lovense Ferri App would probably get one in your “must-have-vibrator” list. I hope that Lovense could be given special attention to the battery to ensure that we ladies do not face disappointment. Gracias a esta App 📲 puedes crear distintos tipos de patrones aleatorios y que no sean siempre monótonos, como en otros juguetes similares.If you love the thrill of getting off on the go, slip the Ferri into your underwear before you head out on a date night and enjoy some discreet stimulation. After successfully pairing [toyname] to your phone, tap on the [toyname] panel in the My Toys section.

Its much smaller than I thought, which is good because I can take it with me everywhere, it will even fit in my pocket discretely. If you partner has a Lovense account, you can add them by tapping the + icon in the top right of the app and typing in their username. Inside the sturdy box, you’ll find the vibrator, a storage bag, a USB charging cable, the user manual and quick setup guide, and an extra magnetic clip. The Lovense Ferri contains two distinct pattern collections, each of which may be accessed differently. The main differences from the Ferri are that the Moxie has rumblier vibrations and less powerful vibrations.I hope you get the idea: It can be really hot, especially if you have good chemistry with a partner. This toy comes with an internal rechargeable battery, so takes away the need to be replaced when it runs out. Lovense Ferri is a very well-made panty vibrator that easily climbed up my list of favorite panty vibes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment