276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CRAYOLA Ultimate Light Board, Multi, One Size, 74-7245

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. LIGHT UP ACTIVITY BOARD: Features a Light Up Activity Board, 3 Color Pop Ultra Clean Washable Markers, 22 Shape Clings, 3 “Complete the Scene” Transparency Sheets, and Instructions. To qualify for a refund or replacement, products need to be complete with all components and original packaging. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

LIGHT BOARD FOR DRAWING: Kids can draw and doodle on the reusable surface for bright light effects with the included mini Markers.SENSORY TOY FOR KIDS: Kids and toddlers can learn shapes, build pictures, and bring scenes to life while improving dexterity and problem solving. To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page.

KIDS ACTIVITY BOARD: Designed to assist kids in learning shapes, colour mixing, improving dexterity, and problem solving. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. K. I bought this board to give to my son's coming up birthday but I am not sure about now since I am not very satisfied with the quality of the product. The special iridescent insert and three FX light modes transform the ink of the markers into bright, shimmering colors that create vibrant works of art. KIDS ACTIVITY BOARD: Designed to assist kids in learning shapes, color mixing, improving dexterity, and problem solving.This light up toy would make a wonderful holiday or birthday gift for kids, just make sure you have 3 AA batteries (sold separately) on hand to get kids started playing and learning right away! Perfect for ages 3 and up, this activity board for kids is designed to help them work on shape recognition, color mixing, problem solving, and improved dexterity. Simply draw and color directly onto the Light Board surface, then turn it on to watch your designs shine. CRAYOLA LIGHT-UP ACTIVITY BOARD: Includes a Light Up Activity Board, 3 Color Pop Ultra Clean Washable Markers, 22 Shape Clings, 3 “Complete the Scene” Transparency Sheets, and 1 Instructions. The Crayola Ultimate Light Board in a sleek new black color, includes 6 brilliant Mini Markers (now including Slate and Purple), that kids can use to color, draw, or trace (by removing the back panel) right on the super-sized coloring board.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment