276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LadyCare Plus - Discreet Medical Device for Menopause, Over 2,000 Gauss, HRT Alternative

£22.5£45.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are

Symptoms can often be the most bothersome part of menopause, with many women keen to find that holy grail of a treatment that reduces symptoms with minimal risks.While the effects of this type of menopause treatment can differ from woman to woman, LadyCare claim the magnet helps relieve these menopausal symptoms: I have come off HRT after 15 years and have been having hot flushes and sweats. My friend recommended the LadyCare magnet and I have to say I've had less sweats and flushes since I started using it and I'm also sleeping better.My mood and energy have improved too. Best 30 quid I have ever spent!" It doesn't work at all, if this is working for someone think it's more in people's head... don't waist your money. It's so much rubbish on the market for menopause....it's the business men's world not ours. Five of my friends including me bought lady care.....and it didn't work for anyone. If this was working NHS would give you this opportunity.

Mirena is a type of intrauterine device (IUD) that releases hormones for birth control. Read on to learn if there’s a link between breast cancer and… READ MORE According to the company, if the magnet isn’t working, it’s because your stress levels are too high. In these situations, they recommend removing the magnet for 21 days, spending those days focusing on stress reduction, and resuming 24-hour magnet therapy.

I forgot to wear it one day and went to work! Well it seemed that every time I had to talk to someone a great wave of heat swept over me, I won’t be forgetting again!! Got one 4 days ago, and worked from the beginning, only trouble is I go swimming 4/5 times a week, and have to take if off, but the best thing I brought in a long time The National Center for Complementary Health (NCCIH) state that magnets used in this way don't work. And various medical research papers published in 1976, 2007 and 2013 found magnets to be ineffective at treating pain and symptoms of illness. No specific research into menopause magnets has been conducted, but evidence suggests that they too would not work. I am very surprised as LadyCare has a very high PROVEN 71% success rate with Three Quarters of Women using it Worldwide.not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in Visit our menopause indexfor more useful health advice and remember to always consult your GP before trying different menopause treatments. You may have heard of magnetic jewellery being worn to help with certain conditions such asrheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia, but LadyCare is worn differently. The menopause magnet is worn in your underwear and is clipped magnetically to stay in place. Simply detach the small magnetic button at the front of the device and place the larger part of the magnet on the inside of your underwear, positioning the smaller button on the outside of your underwear to hold the larger part in place. The makers recommend wearing the device about four inches below your belly button. If you’re struggling with the transition to menopause, make an appointment with a doctor or other healthcare provider and talk about ways to treat the symptoms that are known to work. There may be other, more effective treatments available.

This thing actually works!! After a week, aches and pains were considerably improved, mood so much better and I’m actually sleeping more than 4 hours a night!! If you haven’t got one then please give it s go! I must say the best thing Iv ever bought! BUT it doesn’t help with the following... Magnets have been used to treat painful conditions since Ancient Egypt, though using them to combat menopausal symptoms is a relatively new phenomenon. Menopause magnets are said to work by balancing the activity of the two branches of the autonomic nervous system (ANS). It’s widely accepted that menopause symptoms are caused by a multitude of factors and several different body processes. Glad you mentioned these. My mum is always going on about them after reading that Patsy Kensit uses them I think.Magnet therapy isn’t all bogus, though. There’s a different type of magnet, called an electromagnet, that has shown to be somewhat helpful in treating osteoarthritis and migraines. At least one standard in this area was not being met when we inspected the service and we have taken enforcement action. I bought one approx 6 months ago best thing I ever did. I was told that it could take weeks to work. But it worked straight away the first week,' wrote one user on MumsNet. Queen Camilla looks stylish in a preppy navy suit and glasses as she and King Charles fly in style to Kenya LadyCare Plus+ for Natural Relief of Menopause Symptoms Already Voted Number ONE Product in the UK!

Dr Jen Gunter wrote a review of the magnets on her blog, saying there is "no evidence they do anything but lighten your wallet". In the blog post she questioned claims of how the LadyCare magnets work, stating that, while there is evidence to suggest that the Autonomic Nervous System contributes to hot flushes, there are other factors that also play a part. respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seekIt didn't work at all for me. Everyone's unique of course, but I've done everything to alleviate my menopause symptoms including acupuncture and nothing works, so I've succumbed to HRT." The general public has been curious about the healing powers of magnets since the time of the ancient Greeks. While magnet therapy seems to trend every few decades, scientists always come to the same conclusion — they don’t do much to help.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment