276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MAC Lip Pencil - Chestnut

£6.25£12.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hopefully, you’ll have found here perfect options to suit your budget; finding the best MAC Chestnut lip liner dupe is actually much easier than finding one for Soar, Whirl or Spice. All that’s left to do, as I always say, is to have fun and experiment – that’s what makeup is for, after all! Today, we’ll talk about the shades for the best MAC lip liner for dark skin and brown skin – shades that medium skin tones can use as well as many Asian and fair skin tones too!

As I always say, makeup is made to be experimented, so don’t forget to have fun, and no being afraid of trying out new things! If you’ve ever wondered how to wear brown lip liner, it doesn’t really matter whether you know about the best MAC brown lip liner or not: you need to know how to use it first. In the end, you know your skin tone better than I, who have never seen you, and most importantly, you know what you like in makeup.See if you’re down to try new mixes with some brighter shades like the Beet lip liner and the Cherry lip liner, or if you’d just like to find a new MAC lip liner shade to wear on a daily basis like Vino, Nightmoth, or Chestnut! You can wear brown lip liner on its own or with a touch of Lipglass on top of it (my favorites are the shades Spite, Spice, and Clear) Roughly anyone can wear brown lip liner, especially in a shade as famous as the 90s brown lip liner Spice, for instance. Let’s get to it!

And if you’d like to discover even more amazing MAC Cosmetics products, here are a few guides you might really enjoy:

Find in store

I remember distinctly wearing the Spice lip liner and Lipglass combo for days in a row when I used to work at MAC Cosmetics, simply because it is just so beautiful. That means you can’t go without a lip primer, like the Prep & Prime underneath, without which you can kiss your lips goodbye. If you have rather fair skin, I would probably apply the Chestnut lip liner all over your lips and then coat with the Spice Lipglass. I’ve talked a lot about the best MAC lip liners for Indian skin, fair skin, and other skin tones here, but I feel like it’s time I actually talked about colors: so today, we’re going to focus on all the best MAC brown lip liner shades. Drawing on the traditions of fine artists and illustrators Laura Mercier, a painter herself, designed this liner to deliver the ultimate control when making fine lines and filling in the lips with color.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment