276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Apple Watch Series 6 GPS, 40mm Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band - Regular

£185.44£370.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Charge times are from 0–80% and 0–100% using the included Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB‑C Cable. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using pre‑production Apple Watch Ultra (GPS + Cellular) paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with pre‑release software, Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB‑C Cable (Model A2515) and Apple 20W USB‑C Power Adapter (Model A2305). Charge time varies with region, settings and environmental factors; actual results will vary. Charge times are from 0–80% and 0–100% using the included Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB‑C Cable. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2023 using pre‑production Apple Watch Ultra 2 (GPS + Cellular) paired with iPhone; all devices tested with pre‑release software, Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB‑C Cable (Model A2515) and Apple 20W USB‑C Power Adapter (Model A2305). Charge time varies with region, settings and environmental factors; actual results will vary. Apple defines its restrictions on harmful substances, including definitions for what Apple considers to be “free of”, in the Apple Regulated Substances Specification. Every Apple product is free of PVC and phthalates with the exception of AC power leads in India, Thailand (for 2-pin AC power leads) and the Republic of Korea, where we continue to seek government approval for our PVC and phthalates replacement. Charge times are from 0–80% and 0–100% using the included Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB‑C Cable. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using pre‑production Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with pre‑release software, Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB‑C Cable (Model A2515) and Apple 20W USB‑C Power Adapter (Model A2305). Charge time varies with region, settings and environmental factors; actual results will vary.

Apple Watch All-Day Battery Life testing was conducted by Apple in August 2020 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices were tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, cellular coverage, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information. The Series 6 uses similar technology as a pulse oximeter—the device they clip onto your finger at the doctor's office—to measure your blood oxygen saturation. Its SpO2 sensor shines red and infrared light through your skin, onto the blood vessels of your wrist, and measures the color of your blood, which indicates the amount of oxygen present. Bright red blood is more saturated, and dark red blood is less so. Changes in your body or elevation can impact your blood oxygen level. The watch uses data from the barometric pressure sensor, GPS, and nearby Wi-Fi networks to determine your exact location and update your elevation on the fly. You can also add your elevation as a complication on the watch face. The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with AF.

Apple Watch Series 6 44mm

Apple Watch Series 9 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 9 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en‑gb/HT205000. Apple Watch Ultra 2, Apple Watch Series 9, and Apple Watch SE require iPhone Xs or later with iOS 17 or later. Consumer finance on the Apple Online Store is brokered by Apple Retail UK Limited, which acts as a credit broker and not the lender. Apple offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers and Barclays Partner Finance, which is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited, a member of the Barclays Group. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number: 311753). Registered in England. Registered no.: 2901725. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP. Subject to application and status. Full terms apply. In the Health app on your iPhone, you can view a record of all your measurements and see graphs of your blood oxygen level readings for the day, week, month, or year. It also shows your range and daily average, and you can filter the data to show just your SpO2 level in high-elevation environments or while sleeping. The Series 6 also features a new antenna with double the spectrum of the Series 5 that enables it to support 5GHz Wi-Fi for the first time. This can help free up congested 2.4GHz bands, while allowing access to potentially speedier 5GHz bands.

The Series 6 is light and comfortable on my wrist, even when I wear it to bed. The 40mm and 44mm aluminum models weigh 1.07 ounces and 1.28 ounces, respectively, without the strap. The stainless steel models are the heaviest at 1.40 ounces and 1.66 ounces, and the titanium models weigh 1.22 ounces and 1.45 ounces.Apple Watch Series 9 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 9 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000.

Apple Watch Series 6 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Charge times are from 0–80% and 0–100% using the included Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2023 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software, Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable (Model A2515), and Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter (Model A2305). Charge time varies with region, settings, and environmental factors; actual results will vary. ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (excluding Apple Watch SE) and can generate an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. Intended for use by people 22 years old and over.

Video Overview

The watch offers information about this metric to help you interpret your data. It says that most people have a blood oxygen level between 95 and 100 percent. The first time I used this feature, the Series 6 said my blood oxygen saturation level was 99 percent. The second time I took a reading, it was after a three-mile beach run, and I was happy to see my SpO2 level was 100 percent. I found this feature useful, even in flat Florida. I added the elevation complication to my watch face, and it was interesting to see it change in real time, especially as I approached the beach near my house, which in certain areas is below sea level, according to the Series 6. Requires an iPhone and Apple Watch with second-generation Ultra Wideband chip. Ultra Wideband availability varies by region.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment