276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No Human is Limited: Breaking your limits: 1

£1.97£3.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Today eight ‘dragon’ ships regularly transport ethane to INEOS' plants in the UK and Norway. Kipchoge has the self-belief that he can break through this barrier and has spent the last six months meticulously training and preparing for the INEOS 1:59 Challenge. The boat will be relying on the same technology as an aircraft, using hydrofoils instead of wings to lift it out of the water. The secret is in the shape. The initiative was launched in the UK in 2013 by INEOS Chairman Sir Jim Ratcliffe amid concerns about the growing obesity crisis among children. The bright orange dust roads that surround the camp are bumpy and rutted. But inside the gates, the grass is lush, green and smooth. A host of people mill around - at any given time up to 30 athletes live and train here - but the atmosphere is slow and tranquil.

They believe they may already have designed the boat that can win the 36th America's Cup. But with the race scheduled for March 2021, it is still too early to say and they know there is no room for complacency. The latest deal is with a specialty chemical company, which has figured out how to convert polystyrene waste into high quality, synthetic polymers and additives. I have had the opportunity to witness the warmth and hospitality of India when I won the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon in 2016. India is very close to my heart and it is disheartening to see howthe Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted so many lives.

Team effort

He said INEOS wanted to develop the club. "We are going to try new things and we will do things differently," he said. "All may not be successful but we will try. Again and again." Dissecting the last great barrier in athletics with remarkable consistency – he completed 24km of the 42.2km distance in precisely the pre-designated pace of 2:50 – his slowest kilometre was 2:52 and his fastest 2:48.

ldquo;Hydrogen production, supply and use has been happening in the North West of England for many years,” he said. By the time the athletes return to the camp, the group of around 100 that started the run has been whittled down to five. In only his second year at World Tour level, Bernal’s victory completes a quite remarkable 18 months or so for the 22-year-old Colombian, who only joined the Team at the start of the 2018 season. The hydrogen is used in a number of ways: to remove the sulphur from crude oil, as a raw material for other chemical processes, or as a fuel in its plants. There were tears as he crossed the line under the two-hour mark and hugged his wife Grace and three children - the first time they had ever seen him run in the flesh - as the emotions flowed.

100% of me is nothing compared to 1% of the whole team

But many things have remained the same. The life Kipchoge lives is a simple one, as free from distractions as possible. The setting is the remote Kenyan village of Kaptagat. The man of the moment was visibly overcome with emotion at the end of the final stage, commenting: "Wow. It's incredible. It doesn't seem true. I've won the Tour de France but I'm struggling to understand it all. As such, they need to be lean and light – and watch their weight. The grinders are effectively the engines. They get to eat. A lot.

David Carr, one of the sailors, said the team had now entered a new age of America’s Cup racing. “We are no longer floating,” he said. “We are flying.” ldquo;This holy grail of plastic recycling is fast becoming a reality and will mean we can reduce our reliance on fossil fuels to make our products,” he said.

No Human Is Limited

It does not bother me. Our goal was to run 1:59 and we did it. Technology is a part of running but it is my legs that are still doing the running and not the shoes. Truth is we set a record.Our aim was to tell the world that no human is limited. Be the best you can and try to break your boundaries. Just because you are good at your current job doesn’t mean you should stay at it if you are not growing in any way. Don’t be afraid to take risks that could propel your career even further. ldquo;That was the proudest moment of my career,” he said. “To get another chance to break the magical two-hour mark is incredibly exciting. The secret is believing in myself that I can do it. And I always say that no human is limited and I know that it is possible for me to break this barrier.” Be sure to use on-board equipment safely. Any distraction while driving could result in loss of vehicle control, property damage, injury or death. Always obey local laws and speed limits. The 41-strong team of pace-setters which included some of the best runners in the world including the three Ingebrigtsen brothers, world 5,000m silver medallist Selemon Barega, Paul Chelimo, Rio 2016 1500m gold medallist Matt Centrowitz, and fellow Kenyans Noah Kipkemboi, Emmanuel Bett and Nicholas Rotich. "I don't think it's set in just what an honour this is." - Matt Centrowitz

It feels like a low-budget hostel. But as Geoffrey Kamworor, the half-marathon world record-holder who lives and trains alongside Kipchoge, explains, its minimalism is its allure.His legacy may be one for the history books, but Eliud also wants to inspire every person to believe that there are no limits. ldquo;Storage is a vital component of delivering a viable hydrogen energy system in the UK,” said Dr Frank Rourke, UK Country Manager of INOVYN. “We have the opportunity to develop a critical piece of national energy infrastructure at a huge cost reduction compared to above ground storage. Bespoke salt cavities could be created as part of our green economy.” Eliud Kipchoge wants to inspire everyone to take the brakes off in their heads and believe the impossible is possible. On October 12th, 2019 he broke the last barrier in modern athletics, breaking the 2-hour marathon and proving that no human is limited.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment