276°
Posted 20 hours ago

British Dressage Introductory Tests (2022) complete set with colour diagrams: Supplied by Dressage Diagrams. By agreement with British Dressage

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These approved official British Dressage, laminated dressage tests with diagrams, are the easiest way to learn and memorise your dressage tests. Please update or, if not possible, install a different (and more modern browser) such as Google Chrome. And you can change the way the diagrams look - colour coding, size and orientation with optional grids for accurate riding. British Eventing is delighted to be working with the team at Lion Dog Apps to provide a new British Eventing Dressage app that was launched in 2020.

The visual diagrams on the dressage test sheets make it easier to switch between tests and to refresh the test in your mind before riding it. Folders of laminated sheets giving the text of the official BD test sheets, together with diagrams designed to help the reader to learn and understand the movements of the test more easily. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Review the official tests so you have a clear understanding of what the judges are looking for at your level (the Purpose at the top of each test) as well as the important directive information for each movement. Currently we offer tests from The Pony Club, British Eventing, British Dressage, British Riding Clubs and USA Dressage.Find an open space such as your barn aisle, a conference room, an empty tennis court, or a patch of sand on the beach. I have tried writing down tests on a bit of card but by the time I have stopped read my crib card we have lost all momentum! Ask a friend to video or consider investing in something like Pivo to video you and your horse riding your test (don't be hard on yourself) and focus on the pattern and your timing so you can be prepared for each movement. com provides audio versions of all Pony Club dressage tests for downloading to MP3 players or Smartphones, for learning or revising them anywhere, even while riding the test through.

The levels include; Intro, Novice, Elementary, Medium, Advanced Medium, Advanced, Prix St George, Intermediate I, Intermediate II and Grand Prix.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment