276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kid-O-Bunk Kids' Portable Mobile Camping Bed

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would absolutely not hesitate to recommend Kid-o-Bunk to anyone who has kids and wants to take them anywhere, far or near.

GSまたはGeprüfteSicherheit(安全性テスト済み)マークは、最終製品に適用される任意の認証マークであり、ドイツ製品安全法のすべての法的要件への準拠を示します。 GSマークが付いた製品は、厳密な試験と評価を受けています。規制当局とドイツの消費者によってGSマークの範囲が広く受け入れられているということは、GSマークを付けた製品がマークを取得していない同等の製品よりも重要な市場優位性を保持することを示しています。The only negative is they are pretty heavy. At 18kg for a pair you will not want to be camping too far from the car. However the weight is also reassuring, it is why they are stable, comfortable and suitable for long term sleeping rather than just a night. Portable kids bunk bed: Conclusion Is The Kid O Bunk Suitable for My Kids?• The Kid O Bunk has been approved for children aged 4 years and older (top bunk 6 years and older)

So this is something really useful, the beds transform in the sitting area which you need in such an environment, no need to carry extra chairs. In such a use, you can store sleeping bags and pillows under the cot, as you see there is plenty of space there. The same is at home, for your kids’ sleepovers. Such a bunk bed does not take a lot of space, see the picture: Pleasant bunk bed setup suitable for home and tent use. Overall the beds are far more stable than traditional camp beds, you can sit in the edge with no tipping. You can also store more underneath as there are not multiple legs in the way. They were also far easier to erect and save space with the bunk option.KID-O-BUNK(キッド・オー・バンク) の日本総代理店として、良い商品を日本で提供するために協力しています。このプロジェクトを通じてお子様のレクリエーションを応援し、ご家族の休日の思い出がより楽しく快適になるようにと願っております。この KID-O-BUNK(キッド・オー・バンク) によって、お子様の笑顔と一生の思い出作り、大切な家族の時間を皆様にお届けしたいと思います。 The system is great for vacations with children, ordinary camping, summer camps, travel sports teams, sleepovers, visiting grandparents, etc. Both the kids loved them way beyond my expectations, and unfortunately to a point where there were floods of tears when I took them down. My plan is to let the kids on them a few more times before we need to use them for sleeping.

So I conducted this review of Kid-O-Bunk at home. It was a good job I did, as my kids loved it so much it would have been a nightmare getting them to sleep in them that night.We camped for 3 weeks and 1 day, with 2 sets of bunks, and I have no reservations in saying that the trip would not have been as enjoyable without the kid-o-bunks. The girls each had their own space, so poking and prodding and generally annoying each other was reduced. The hanging organisers on each bed housed their drinks, books, toys, notebooks, the biggest girl's i-pod... so losing stuff and accusing other people of stealing it was reduced. There was floorspace for the boxes containing the girls' clothes, so they could get themselves organised in the mornings. There was room for mum or dad to sit in between the beds and read a story... And on more than one occasion some of the girls had a lie in and the others got up and out without treading on their sleeping sisters and waking them up... This is a nice piece to be used in family camping tents like this Core 9 Person Instant Cabin Tent or the Nemo Wagontop 6 tent.

The Kid O Bunk offers a supportive, comfortable sleeping solution that is durable enough for any kid’s next adventure.KID-O-BUNK (キッド・オー・バンク) は、 寝床が必要だ!というときに、重宝します。室内やキャンプ、旅行先お友達の家で泊まる、おじいちゃん、おばあちゃんの家で泊まる時。急な来客を泊める時など。また、子供たちや孫へのプレゼントにもぴったりです! 家族で キャンプする時に! O-BED(ディスク・オー・ベッド)社は救援用簡易ベッドを作っておりました。今回は子供用ベッドを製造展開しており、軽くて頑丈で簡単に組み立てられるベッドを目標に作られました。今でもこのポータブルベッドは、災害時の避難所で仮眠スペースとしても活躍しています。人の役に立つために作られた優しいベッドなのです。 It does take longer to put together than a fold out camp bed, but that's what I would expect from a superior product. Half an hour sees it all set up, once you've had a play and know where the bits go and trust me the kids love the beds! Bed time was a joy as the little darlings wanted to get into their bunks. Each of the beds comes with its own organizer with multiple storage pouches, and even with a bottle holster, see the picture. They are removable and washable, and the same holds for the fabric of the beds. Organizer with several pouches and water bottle holster. On the plus side, traditional camp beds are comfortable, easy to transport and store and get you up off the ground away from cold and damp. Plus my little sisters favourite thing about them was it kept her away from crawling things, although it didn’t stop me putting slugs in her sleeping bag.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment