276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dorwest Keeper’s Mix, 250g, Herbal Health Supplement for Dogs and Cats, Natural Herbs, Vitamins, and Minerals – for Healthier Happier Pets

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Psyllium for a healthy bowel and digestion - excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and commercial dog food. Active ingredients: Finely powdered kelp seaweed, celery seeds, lucerne (alfalfa), nettles, rosemary, psyllium husks, clivers and wild yam Psylliumfor a healthy bowel and digestion. This herbal remedy for dogs is excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and processed food. Keeper’s Mix Sensitive is perfect to provide an all-round boost for young cats and dogs, or those that have known sensitivities, such as a proneness to gut upsets or a delicate palate. For working dogs, animals performing at a high level or those experiencing physical demands, Keeper’s Mix sensitive is an ideal supplement to provide extra nutritional support while being extra gentle on the gut and other body organs. For pets on raw diets, both Keeper`s Mix blends are popular choices, with 100% herbal ingredients and nothing artificial - just pure, natural goodness. Which beneficial herbs are found in Keeper’s Mix? Keeper’s Mix is ideal for all dogs as an all - round boost or to provide extra nutritional support for working dogs, animals performing at high levels or those experiencing physical demands. For dogs on raw diets, our Keeper's Mix is a popular choice, with 100% herbal ingredients and nothing artificial - just pure, natural goodness.

Lucerne, also known as alfalfa, a nutritious plant that is a source of vitamins A, C & K. This herb provides essential vitamins to promote your pet’s health. KelpSeaweedfor minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. We recommend Keeper’s Mix® as a dog coat supplement, as the kelp seaweed encourages healthy coat growth. Celery Seeds for suppleness and free movement. It’s important to look after your dog’s joints, as sadly their joints can wear as they age. Give daily. Small dogs & cats 1 measure, medium dogs 2 measures, large dogs 3 measures; giant breeds 4 measures.Kelp Seaweedfor minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. We recommend Keeper’s Mix® as a coat supplement, as the kelp seaweed encourages healthy coat growth.

Celery Seeds for suppleness and free movement. It’s important to look after your dog’s joints, as sadly t heir joints can wear as they age. Our brilliant supplements Keeper’s Mix® & Keeper’s Mix® Sensitive are our official Foundation Products with 10% of profit from every sale will be donated. By purchasing a product perfect for your pet’s foundation you will also support others.

Super-boost your sensitive pet’s diet with this unique blend of seven herbs to support all-round health

I have been using Keeper’s mix® on and off over a few years with my dogs and I have to say once you start and give it a month I found a vast improvement with my dogs coat as she does have a few allergies (grass etc) I think it’s worth a try.” Marshmallow root has been traditionally used to help with digestive problems. This mucilaginous herb helps soothe irritated body tissues and assists gut transit. Our Keeper’s Mix® is our official Foundation Product, with 10% of profit from every sale donated to the Dorwest Foundation. By purchasing to help your dog, you’re also helping others.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment