276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gossip Girl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jenny Humphrey – the younger sister of Dan, a fan of Serena but has major insecurities with her huge chest. P., Avery and Jack become good friends, and Owen dates Kelsey for a while and then dumps her, as he realizes that they don't really know each other and their only attraction is lust. and it's hard for me to rate this as it objectively should be rated, given that there are things in here that are just plain bad.

Nate's interest in Serena causes conflict between her and her frenemy, Blair, who is also Nate's girlfriend. Watch as their love and social lives become a tangle of gossip and betrayal, all of it recorded by the mysterious gossip girl who publishes her observations on gossipgirl. She and Nate spend time together in rehab and form a bond and eventually start dating for a short period of time before Georgina’s wild side proves to be too much for Nate. c) Serena being seemingly impervious to all outside stimuli, while Blair takes everything personally. I suppose i'm reacting too strongly and the book is really just a guilty pleasure or a good beach read or whatever but the thought that my daughter and her friends might come to think of this paris hilton-like behavior as not necessarily normal, but perhaps something to aspire to, is truly disturbing.There she is given the chance to undo her regrets and try out each of the other lives she might have lived.

Many of my co-workers at a suburban library hated the Gossip Girl books because of their vapid influence on already spoiled readers, but I wanted to give the books a chance. Serena van der Woodsen is back from boarding school -- but is she still the Upper East Side's It Girl? The Gossip Girl book series, written by Cecily von Ziegesar, is a collection of novels that tell the story of affluent teenagers living in New York City's Upper East Side. Not surprisingly when Nate and Tawny meet Blair and Serena, the two girls reaction is not impressed. Lock up your boyfriends and throw away the key, because B and A are hotter than NYC during a sultry Indian summer.Jenny scouts boarding schools, setting up her exit from the series for her spin-off series, The It Girl. But yeah, even their undies (they like La Perla for speci They're still beautiful and rich and savvy no matter what, and they'll always get what they want eventually.

I heard the author speak on a panel at ALA this year and found her articulate, charming, and thoughtful about her series. Along the way, they’ll unlock wisdom for those of us navigating our own coupledoms, and for those still seeking their perfect match. The point is this: Given the alluring, soft-lit ads that the CW has been spinning out about the new Gossip Girl TV show, I was really hoping the book would have that same sort of effect. I always have a hard time rating books I first read as a teenager for some reason, so I'm just not going to do it at all with this series 🤷🏽‍♀️ that being said, as always, this book is messy af and I love it for that. then i decided i also wanted to mark all of the things that were inappropriate for a 11 year old to read (mind you, the age i was when i picked up the first book.I find it incredibly disturbing that something this awful was even published, nevermind the fact that it's aimed toward young girls. While the love triangle continues in these books, Nate eventually ends up with one of the two at the end of high school as the three prepare for the new chapters in their life: attending college. I'd read a few of these books back in middle school but I can't remember anything about the book and only the show.

In the vain of me trying to read the novel versions of the TV shows I’m watching, (see my Pretty Little Liarsreview for the first instalment) I picked up Gossip Girl. There is also a prequel entitled It Had To Be You and a slasher parody of the first novel, entitled Psycho Killer.The Carlyles go on vacation to The Bahamas with Remington, their mom's fiancé, his daughter, Layla, and her boyfriend, Riley. Overall, I think Gossip Girl conforms to a lot of stereotypes about snobby, rich kids that don’t know the meaning of money.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment