276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yoni Massage: Awakening Female Sexual Energy

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For a therapeutic yoni massage to be effective a woman needs to feel safe and loved. For this to happen one must develop trust within them to enable the yoni to fully surrender, then only the gates open to release trauma, Amrita, and sexual energy to flow throughout the body. Yoni is a beautiful Sanskrit term for the vagina meaning ‘sacred space’. Yoni massage therapy is part of a holistic tantric bodywork session of which the yoni massage is an important element, but is not the sole focus of the work, the yoni massage is performed to release negative emotions and is a sensitive and respectful treatment that offers women a profound and direct feminine embodied experience capable of creating remarkable transformations in their lives; Yoni massage is a treatment that truly honours a woman and one in which a woman can learn to allow herself to receive, without expectation and learn to trust and fully surrender through sacred touch in a safe and nurturing environment. Even after years of work, the transformations that happen at AnandaWave continue to touch my heart and make me happy. Within a short period of time, clients begin to open themselves and allow themselves to be touched. When I look people in the eye after a good massage or a good seminar, I see increased depth and empathy, as well as more clarity, loving presence, and profound openness. After massage women often tell me that they have never before been touched so thoroughly and with such undivided attention. Many report that they have previously been very much fixated on reaching climax, which had precluded awareness of anything else: sensations such as the widening of the yoni, emerging feelings, merging with the partner, the opening of the heart, the steadily growing and expanding desire, and the circulation of energy in the body had all been lost. Some women recognize themselves as sexual beings only after their first yoni massage, while others begin to realize that they carry deep wounds in themselves. To become aware of this difference, I recommend that women practice both types of stimulation, initially one after the other, then combining the two.

Yoni massage is not simply a hands-on technique but involves the conscious direction of energy throughout the body through deep breathing and visualization. It provides women the ability to cleanse and energetically stimulate the chakras as well as achieve emotional healing by releasing the traumatic pain that often becomes seated in the yoni. The author explains that the relegation of this important spiritual and energetic center to a “private part” hinders the process of enlightenment. Once women are able to be in touch with their yoni energy, their connection to the entire web of life is restored.Empowers women to draw strength and radiant vitality from the restored connection to their innermost core The yoni is the key to discovering this empowering form of sexuality; it opens our innermost core. The word yoni comes from the Indian Sanskrit and refers to the entire female genital area, from the external parts of the vulva to the vagina, uterus, and ovaries. I am deeply grateful to have finally discovered a beautiful term for female genitalia, since I never found anything in the German language that even came close to describing the beauty and dignity of women’s bodies. Female sexuality is an indefinite space that becomes bigger, more intense, and more pleasurable the more we experience it in a protected space. Respect and attention are keys to appreciating the many facets of the yoni and receiving its gifts of fulfillment and joy.

Sign up for weekly tips for more bodacious life, love and sex! Plus, receive my video: How to Spice Your Love Life, Even When You Don't Have One! MICHAELA RIEDL studied tantric massage at the Diamond Lotus Institute in Berlin and then refined the yoni and lingam massage techniques developed by Annie Sprinkle and Joseph Kramer, founder of the Erospirit Research Institute in California. She directs the AnandaWave Massage Center in Cologne, Germany, which offers workshops in tantric massage as well as seminars and counseling for experiencing sexuality in a healing way.If you are open to learn the features benefits of a Yoni massage or would like to find out more you can book a free telephone consultation, with Mal

Yoni” is the Sanskrit word for the vagina, describing not only the anatomy but also encompassing the energetic and spiritual dimensions. Whilst there is no doubt that a yoni massage offers women the opportunity to enhance their sexuality, but the purpose of yoni massage is not purely sexual pleasure; the effects of this practice are much more profound and have far reaching affects that reach every area of a woman’s life. Yoni massage is not simply a hands-on technique but involves the conscious direction of energy throughout the body through deep breathing and visualization. It provides women the ability to cleanse and energetically stimulate the chakras as well as achieve emotional healing by releasing the traumatic pain that often becomes seated in the yoni. The author explains that the relegation of this important spiritual and energetic center to a “private part” hinders the process of enlightenment. Once women are able to be in touch with their yoni energy, their connection to the entire web of life is restored to its rightful place.

I find it’s more productive to learn and understand first, how trauma gets stored in your own body cellular memory and how to transform these negative emotions into positive emotions by yourself. Education is the first step of the yoni massage, to help open your mind to embrace bodywork. The yoni is a storehouse for unresolved emotions, sadness, rejection, shame, frustration, heartbreak, pain, resentment and anger just to name a few are all held within the yoni. When you consider this then it is ever likely that the yoni becomes an area of pain, discharge, discomfort or numbness. Why Yoni Massage is important for Women

The Microcosmic Orbit is the main energy channel in our bodies. It is called microcosmic because it is considered a microcosmic reflection of macrocosmic processes, such as the tides. Just as in an electrical system, where the main electrical line supplies all lines that branch off from it, the Microcosmic Orbit in our bodies supplies all of the energy pathways that the Chinese call meridians. To further harmonize the yin and yang during a massage, and especially a yoni massage, you can also breathe along the Microcosmic Orbit, a technique that is explained further in the chapter on breathing.The yoni massage can really help a woman to let go of long held inhibitions and the shame and guilt associated with her body by releasing stagnant negative emotions and deep-seated barriers that prevent individuals from fully expressing themselves and feeling bliss and positivity. Through Yoni massage negative emotions can be cleared away through Amrita release (female ejaculation), bringing freedom and awareness to areas where sexual pleasure is available. An important goal of this book is to provide more understanding, knowledge, and new perspectives, which together will create the basis for allowing ourselves to look in a new way at the old injuries that have been created over centuries and passed on through generations. This will enable us to take an active and courageous step forward, into a happier and more self-directed future. With detailed descriptions of yoni massage, I want to offer readers the possibility of approaching the yoni in a practical and sensitive way. Once you experience the clothes on bodywork and external energetical yoni massage and energy orgasms you could then proceed to the Tantric internal Yoni massage training where you learn and experience deeper healing and kundalini awakening through Amrita release (female ejaculation). What’s happens during a Yoni Massage in detail?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment